First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, I was totally off the Wildtrak that I reserved after seeing the interior on the walkthrough and website. In real life the Leather/Vinyl Black and Sandstone looks a lot better. I might be able to do that as long as I get the blacked out beauty ring, side mirror covers, and grill. Might even be worth waiting on the Shadow Black roof. I'm waffling again which seems to be a normal statement around here.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a lot of people have forgot that the grab handles can be swaped out as they have the bronco torx bolts so if someone dont like the accent colour that comes with the trim thay could just swap it with some one else.
I am sure I did read somewhere there was going to be a option to have neutral accent colour(ford just make sure its black or grey or people will just moan lol).
I do love the hood graphics is that standard on all modes I wonder?
Yes the problem is not the easily changeable accent accessories like the grab handles and such, it’s the stitching. You can’t change that easily. And here’s what BN had to say on the subject

6A0B1171-A299-431F-8EA8-8449C580C71B.png

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wish we had a close up of that interior and the dash. Through the window it looks way better then the B&P. Thanks for all the photos you did get!

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Another Ford Promo, another disappointment!

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the blue accent in this looks so stupid. Sure it’s easily changeable, but in the BL, there is a lot more orange accents which is crazy to me. My saving grace is an all black bronco. Orange isn’t even a color most people like - I’d rather have the blue over the orange in the BL.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the blue accent in this looks so stupid. Sure it’s easily changeable, but in the BD, there is a lot more orange accents which is crazy to me. My saving grace is an all black bronco. Orange isn’t even a color most people like - I’d rather have the blue over the orange in the BD.
Correct but you mean Badlands right?

BL - has orange
BD - has blue

Selfishly I wish these were reversed lol

Sponsored

jbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope the stitching on this build matches the final product. B&P the blue thread is much more noticeable than in the photos. Love the photos!!

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

False, sorry. Wildtrak has power seats
Actually- you're right! For some reason, my build (4 door WildTrak) does not make mention of the power seats.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish we had a close up of that interior and the dash. Through the window it looks way better then the B&P. Thanks for all the photos you did get!
The B&P interior picture includes the exterior color panel, these pictures don't have it.
This is the 2 DR interior. The 4DR doesn't get the Exterior color panel. My Bad.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] WT Interior

Last edited:

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the flat black hood decal to reduce reflections and the light colored dash so the inside of the windshield is one big reflection.
Sponsored