First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
its getting harder and harder to convince myself to buy a MY21...the top fiasco (no one likes the grey top)...the accents (they don’t match and you can’t opt out)...the interior colors (you clearly showed off beautiful interiors, yet won’t offer them)...WTF Ford?

its like three teams designed this car and didn’t talk at all and when you put it all together, nothing matches....yet you put together multiple beautiful concept cars....but no, those aren’t for you peasants.
That's the funniest part - all the cars they showed off dont even have the interiors they are offering.
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man, i do like the soft top

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

its getting harder and harder to convince myself to buy a MY21...the top fiasco (no one likes the grey top)...the accents (they don’t match and you can’t opt out)...the interior colors (you clearly showed off beautiful interiors, yet won’t offer them)...WTF Ford?

its like three teams designed this car and didn’t talk at all and when you put it all together, nothing matches....yet you put together multiple beautiful concept cars....but no, those aren’t for you peasants.
Hoping things change as we get closer to the order dates. I agree the colors and grey top issue is a no go for me!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man, i do like the soft top
It is really growing on me. I don't live in a place that gets snow so I may just go with it until the white top is available.

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aaand of course I'm disappointed with the hood graphic we've been waiting to see. Now tell me why shouldn't I go with a badlands again?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here's one. You can't get heated seats on the badlands.

BTW .. you can remove the hood graphic.

Aaand of course I'm disappointed with the hood graphic we've been waiting to see. Now tell me why shouldn't I go with a badlands again?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford does realize that centered font would have looked way better, right? Now, you have a centered black hood decal with off-centered font. It just looks bad. Doesn't matter though as I will not be ordering a WildTrak.
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] giphy

Last edited:

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I stay with the WT the hood graphic is the first thing I am pulling off.

Last edited:

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If many of you are like me I’m still struggling between either the MIC gray top or the soft top. These are great pics of what the soft top looks like, thanks OP!
AGREED! The MIC gray top is not what the majority of us want on the WT or FE. The ox white is my preferred color but not with a gray top. Why spend 60k on colors and options we don't want? I'm changing my FE to a WT to get the ox white exterior and unfortunately ordering with the gloss back top and waiting longer for delivery as indicated on the email from Ford. ?
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] ox White 2021 Bronco production line factory 9

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch wheels look sooooo much better all black (and I’m not even a black wheels guy)

if I do indeed score a SQUATCHED lower trim, one of the very first things I’ll do is remove the allow ring and maybe paint it or store it.
Agree. They should give the option of black or silver ring.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don’t think the Bronco is going to look right without the 35s

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its going to look just fine. A jeep looks ok with 32s great with 33s and 35s are cooler yet. They all play their part.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree 100% for the four-door. I think the two-door can get away with 33s.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AGREED! The MIC gray top is not what the majority of us want on the WT or FE. The ox white is my preferred color but not with a gray top. Why spend 60k on colors and options we don't want? I'm changing my FE to a WT to get the ox white exterior and unfortunately ordering with the gloss back top and waiting longer for delivery as indicated on the email from Ford. ?
ox White 2021 Bronco production line factory 9.jpg
I agree. I love Oxford White and only want a WT since and NV and want the SPORT mode for desert cruising but between the grey MIC top that I will have to bring to the dump because they will be worthless to resell and the sandstone interior with A51 trim colors, there is no way I and putting down over $60K plus $5k in taxes for the honor or owning a new Bronco!!!!

Dying for this combo on the WT for breaking out checkbook:

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 2ced7d059b3900d0cc41b20bc3c48b55

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 9780333_10220980218033816_692335128960859008_n-
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 115820883_4677762462241278_2116776361484655677_n
Sponsored

Last edited: