David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door, 2.3, MT, non-squatch I’ve averaged 22.5 according to Fuelly over 12k miles. Screen shows 23.8.
Sponsored

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got the 2.7 Badlands SAS. I've got just over 712 miles, I'm doing mostly city driving, stop and go kinda stuff. And my average MPG is right around..... WHO GIVES A $H!T!!!!!!!

I mean, we bought Broncos.... For crying out loud, people!!!! Focus on Smiles Per Gallon, not fuel economy. That being said I'm less concerned about the MPG's than I am about the size of the dadgum gas tank. Couldn't they make that thing bigger so I don't have to be reminded that it sucks quite as often?

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

right round 17 plus or minus a bit on my usual commute, about 13 miles each way with hills, traffic and several stops along the way.
For reference my LR3 did about 13, and the Wrangler did about 14. The Bronco performs better than both, and that's on regular. The LR3 liked premium and every couple weeks it was a $80 fillup, where the Bronco is a $45 fillup. At least the LR3 did have some gumption, the Wrangler was painfully slow, with the 3.8 and big tires.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attached Below is the mpg I observed on a trip (from Youngstown Ohio to Fort Wayne Indiana) in my 4 door Sasquatch 2.7. The beginning of the trip had some elevation changes going through the Ohio valley until you reach the west side of Cleveland, after that is pretty flat. I had cruise set at 75MPH (70mph speed limit) the majority of the way until I got off of I80 west then I set it to 69 MPH in the 65 Zones. The trip to Youngstown was horrible, I was averaging 14.3MPG due to a nasty 20-30mph headwind. The return trip was much better and around what I expected. While I was on 80, I counted 7 big broncos on the way to Youngstown and 10 big broncos on the way back to Fort Wayne. Before anyone brings up mpg and a Prius if I really cared I’d be driving my 55MPG TDI. Just giving some in-site to people who maybe on the fence due to the oil companies gouging everyone.

4757B5DD-C210-4A00-B282-BFD82429FDD6.jpeg

188E5732-27C6-4777-9606-4BAAD248E8FD.jpeg
Labadawg!

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3 MT, 2door - with GOBI rack and RoofNest hard shell RTT, got 13.5mpg VA to FL recently. I noticed no difference with ECO GOAT mode.
Sponsored