Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
UPDATE:

3/2

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
Tell him he better count again. Could get worse when the hounds wake up
Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems most of the reviews have already been removed. Word of advice, when you guys review bomb a place like this, it’s likely to get removed because the platforms can see a sudden increase in traffic and realize what’s going on. Let them trickle in over a few days/week next time. A couple flushed out reviews per week is better than 10 little ones.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sad to say with Ford closing the order banks, dealers are going to use that to their advantage to justify these mark-ups.

It's going to get worse before it gets better folks.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1-star review left!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
Give 'em Hell, man! We're all with you!

Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The sad part is, the OP’s Bronco is on their website for sale so it’ll probably be sold for what they’re asking before this mess gets sorted out.

Truly heartbreaking to wait so long and have it within reach only to lose it.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sad part is, the OP’s Bronco is on their website for sale so it’ll probably be sold for what they’re asking before this mess gets sorted out.

Truly heartbreaking to wait so long and have it within reach only to lose it.
Maybe folks should call the dealership and let em know what they think. After a couple days they'll probably see the light.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchase agreement or not. Per Ford any vehicles ordered prior to X gets price protection do they not?
<Sigh> No. Dealers can do whatever they want to with the price. The price protection is just from the factory. That's it.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE:

3/2

Oh my, the irony of that statement by the manager. Let's see, dealership attempts to jack you up on the purchase of the Bronco you ordered, and seemingly does it without blinking or concern for you thinking they're in the catbird seat and you have no recourse. You respond and cause them just a tiny bit of pain via rightfully negative reviews that call out publicly what they are doing and they're crying about it. Businesses need to realize consumers are empowered to respond to bad treatment.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can’t believe the sh!+ stain actually accused you of escalating the situation.

Sponsored

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is one of the worst I’ve seen, not only ADM bullcrap but also tacking on fake necessities like nitrogen in tires, genius’s at dealers know nothing about off road vehicles

I guarantee that anyone who pays $250+ for nitrogen in the tires can walk out to the vehicle and check the tires for nitrogen and only air would come out, this is the biggest scam stealerships pull
78% of the Earth's atmosphere IS nitrogen. Total scumbag move.

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Left 1 star review.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

did you have anything in writing? I would speak to the GM ASAP before they sell it.
I’m honestly sick of the “did you get a pricing agreement, anything in writing” etc. Not a damn soul at the start of reservation and ordering thought about that and Ford sure as sh!+ didn’t warn anyone. We all got told “build the bronco you want,” which we all did. Guess what, I’ve ordered before and never had anything in writing and paid less then msrp.

Twitter Ford guy making that comment about how we should’ve gotten it in writing was just a b!tch boy way of weaseling out of a confrontation with ADM dealers.
I thought of it and quite frankly more should have!
This is what I did: At the very start the Dealer I normally work with would not guarantee anything. So I moved my reservation to one that would. That Dealer gave me emails confirming MSRP. I went a step further and got a signed letter from the OWNER guaranteeing MSRP. When ordering we all signed the order form. I went in prepared with a "Contract Addendum" which they agreed to and signed. That addendum covered; MSRP, actual price written in, doc fees not to exceed over $100.00, no other fees or treatment/security charges, all accessories ordered installed for free and more. The biggest issue I see with people getting shafted is that they have not taken the extra step to protect themselves. $40>$60K is a huge expenditure. Learned my lessons long ago. PROTECT YOURSELVES. I am very sorry for those dealing with corrupt dealers.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Arkansas’s price gouging law prevents individuals or businesses from increasing product prices by more than 10 percent of what the product would have cost prior to the state of emergency declaration on March 11, 2020. Violators can face criminal charges and fines as well as civil penalties of up to $10,000 per incident. Arkansans can report price gougers to the Attorney General’s Office at ArkansasAG.gov or call (800) 482-8982."

https://arkansasag.gov/news_releases/rutledge-allocates-3-million-to-fight-covid-19-in-arkansas/

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
1 Star'd dem fools!! Get some!!!
Sponsored