First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am sure everyone on here is a perfect driver with tons of experience on obstacles just like that one.

these are really good people. this same bronco lead our trail and winched me out of a slick spot just a couple of days later.
It's because I've done stupid shit and learned from it, that I feel qualified to comment.
Anyone with lot's of wheel time in the dirt has put themselves into stupid, foolish, rash and redonkulous positions- and will happily tell you about them over a beer or a campfire.
I agree, they seem like fun folks to run a trail with and have a good time. But if I saw a buddy dump his ride like that, I'd give him shit for weeks.....and expect the same treatment when I'm the boneheaded one...
Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure it buffed out!

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He needs to take some lessons on how to do what he was trying to do. Dumb mistake.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's because I've done stupid shit and learned from it, that I feel qualified to comment.
Anyone with lot's of wheel time in the dirt has put themselves into stupid, foolish, rash and redonkulous positions- and will happily tell you about them over a beer or a campfire.
I agree, they seem like fun folks to run a trail with and have a good time. But if I saw a buddy dump his ride like that, I'd give him shit for weeks.....and expect the same treatment when I'm the boneheaded one...
I still get shit for when I submarined my suzuki in the mud 5 years ago

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as he's not trashing your Bronco, why do you care?

He seems to be going along with the wider trend of destroying things for no good reason just to get views on youtube. I guess if you have no imagination, you've got to get views somehow.
I’d replace ‘imagination’ with ‘brain’… I won’t watch his videos. I also won’t watch Lite Brite videos any longer either if this fool is involved.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's easy to talk trash from an outside perspective...So I will.

Even if the engine stalled, i saw no attempt to actually steer the thing in the correct direction to keep it from rolling. If anything, he went the wrong way and made it worse.

Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I decide to go rock wall climbing, it will not be in my huge $70K Calistoga covered wagon..Thinking, dedicated roll caged buggy, would be my preferred method..IMHO..

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wasn't his driving that caused it....the engine stalled at the most inopportune time. I talked to Tyler the next day.
That's not my issue, it's the control coming down that was the problem. The tires were rolling so the brakes definitely weren't locked up. Can't just roll back out of control and expect things to be OK.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easy to talk trash from an outside perspective...So I will.

Even if the engine stalled, i saw no attempt to actually steer the thing in the correct direction to keep it from rolling. If anything, he went the wrong way and made it worse.
Can you steer when the engine is off??? yeah...

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You got to know when to hold ‘em, you got to know when to fold ‘em. You got know when to run. Always remember and never ever forget, ‘You Can’t Get Spare Parts For Gen6 Broncos’.
Sponsored