First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The SAS truck in their pictures has 37“ tires.

8B125068-6B85-4CAA-8C40-66EC43438EB2.jpeg

2F5802C3-7998-49F8-86DE-53FCCBFB8AB4.jpeg

A642CC62-42EF-411D-8801-460F75562F7B.jpeg
Thank you for posting. Looks like they added descriptions for the photos when you go through them now. I reached out to see if we could get some photos of the XL long vs XL on 35's given many will be in that boat.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reached out to Rekgen about fitment with factory side steps and they confirmed they fit. They use existing factory mount points and do not require drilling. Will ask about fitment with rock rails.

Edit: Rekgen confirmed they are compatible with rock rails also! I just ordered a front and rear set. No tax and free shipping! They offer a military discount if you reach out to customer service.

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what color selection people with Area 51 are going with. I went with the black flaps and grey "RB"' letter color. I figured grey stood out the least (aside from black).
I went black with orange logo 🤞

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious what color selection people with Area 51 are going with. I went with the black flaps and grey "RB"' letter color. I figured grey stood out the least (aside from black).
I went back and forth between grey and black. Just ended up with black for the fully understated look.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went with black for same reason, thought about grey or gold. Figured blue would clash

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with black for same reason, thought about grey or gold. Figured blue would clash
Yeah, I debated blue as well since we have a BD, but i thought it still wouldn't go with A51 well enough.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reached out to Rekgen about fitment with factory side steps and they confirmed they fit. They use existing factory mount points and do not require drilling. Will ask about fitment with rock rails.

Edit: Rekgen confirmed they are compatible with rock rails also! I just ordered a front and rear set. No tax and free shipping! They offer a military discount if you reach out to customer service.
This is what I wanted to know. Will pull the trigger...

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for posting. Looks like they added descriptions for the photos when you go through them now. I reached out to see if we could get some photos of the XL long vs XL on 35's given many will be in that boat.
This is what's holding me back from ordering. Really need to see the XL Long on 35's before pulling the trigger. The XL Long doesn't look too long on 37's with that big lift but I worry it'll be ridiculous on SAS 35's.

On another note, the email from RokBlokz says the link is only good for 48 hours??

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s a dumb question…

How different do you think these could be from the ones they issued for the Ranger, since they’re coming off the same production line?

Ranger, $150 ($160 XL). Bronco, $400.

Who wants to volunteer as tribute?
***No Returns on Colored flaps!
I got a set for my Ranger Tremor and did a quick mock-up but they just aren't wide enough for my SAS and I didn't even try making something so they could be mounted to. I thought once they released the Bronco ones I would just buy those but didn't realize how much more they would end up being!! Love them on the Ranger though...

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a set for my Ranger Tremor and did a quick mock-up but they just aren't wide enough for my SAS and I didn't even try making something so they could be mounted to. I thought once they released the Bronco ones I would just buy those but didn't realize how much more they would end up being!! Love them on the Ranger though...
I agree, the price-hike caught everyone off guard

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want these. However, until they are available I will just put the factory ones on. it would be too late once rock chips start showing up

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which version of the Rekgen is this? As others said I was surprised by the higher price for the Bronco flaps compared to others they sell.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which version of the Rekgen is this? As others said I was surprised by the higher price for the Bronco flaps compared to others they sell.
Rekgen only has one version for the Bronco. It's the 'Merica ones and they only fit Sasquatched Broncos. They are only a little more expensive than their other Ford mudflaps but almost half the price of the Rokblokz ones, which are really overpriced. I just can't justify $420+shipping for mudflaps.

https://rekgen.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-merica-mud-flaps

OP
OP
Jjt24

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rekgen only has one version for the Bronco. It's the 'Merica ones and they only fit Sasquatched Broncos. They are only a little more expensive than their other Ford mudflaps but almost half the price of the Rokblokz ones, which are really overpriced. I just can't justify $420+shipping for mudflaps.

https://rekgen.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-merica-mud-flaps
Everyone do what they like. As for me $420+shipping is a small price to pay to protect from rock chips on a $60,000 vehicle.
Sponsored