Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the bracket might just be different if you have the crash bar. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I agree, but I'm doubting that they make two different brackets so it works for both. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Edit...but they show a standard BL on the coming soon page with them installed, so there still may be hope.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I agree, but I'm doubting that they make two different brackets so it works for both. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Edit...but they show a standard BL on the coming soon page with them installed, so there still may be hope.
Their survey also includes a question on sas or non-sas, which seems to point in the right direction.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look nice. Maybe too rigid? Would they crack or smap if frozen? If they are not cost prohibitive, then they would make a nice addition to many of our broncos.

Reactions: Cat

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do they come at the market with maverick flaps, but drag their feet on the Bronco flaps?!
The maverick flaps were easy to design. Bronco had some hurdles to overcome.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so torn about mud flaps. I hate the look of them (all of them in general, not the Rokbloks specifically) but understand they may be a requirement, at least while I have the stock territory MT/s on there.....
Based on what I saw on the video mudflaps will be a requirement no matter what tire you’re running. Any tire is going to fling mud, road grime, snow and ice. Territory is known for rocks but any AT tire is going to fling some rocks while driving a dirt/gravel road, maybe not as bad but drive a lot of gravel roads and you’ll get some paint chips on the lower doors.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They look nice. Maybe too rigid? Would they crack or smap if frozen? If they are not cost prohibitive, then they would make a nice addition to many of our broncos.
I run them on my VW Golf and Tacoma up here through Canadian winters. I’ve kicked them plenty and they still flex even on the coldest of days.

They are more rigid than Rally Armour, but have never had any concerns with them being too stiff.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I run them on my VW Golf and Tacoma up here through Canadian winters. I’ve kicked them plenty and they still flex even on the coldest of days.

They are more rigid than Rally Armour, but have never had any concerns with them being too stiff.
Thank you for the info. Very good to know. I do a lot of trips to the snow.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RokBlokz are awesome flaps all around, but especially for winter - I’ve dailyed them on a Lowered Legacy, to the point where they drag.. put them on and never had an issue over four years. Also threw some on my FXT, 200,000kms later, months worth of -35°. No issues at all.

I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase RB’s for any vehicle, and have been holding out for their Bronco option. You won’t be disappointed
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 87252FD7-84B5-460C-AF3B-F1C340B30A2C
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 524FFC13-9C43-452E-BBEC-D762DC5965B4
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco AD09BE4F-03E5-4A13-8431-DC111D75D1FF
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco D03C3D60-8F83-4A11-A2D8-E44AE70B19D5
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 37893094-90FE-4AA2-BD54-9634305C5AD8

Last edited:

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
RokBlokz are awesome flaps all around, but especially for winter - I’ve dailyed them on a Lowered Legacy, to the point where they drag.. put them on and never had an issue over four years. Also threw some on my FXT, 200,000kms later, months worth of -35°. No issues at all.

I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase RB’s for any vehicle, and have been holding out for their Bronco option. You won’t be disappointed
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. These are looking better all the time.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These look good and promising. I put myself on the waitlist. Ideally can purchase fronts separately from rears. Will be interested to see price, and definitely want to see more pics of them, both clean and beat up after field testing.

Two areas that caught my attention in the video that I took screen shots of.

1. That top tang (circled in white) is not secured and wonder how it will hold up and look after a lot of ice, snow and mud getting pack up on it and behind it. The material appears pretty thick, but will it hold its shape over time or start deforming and drooping?

2. Would like to see some 90 degree side shots to see how the installed product mates up and looks aesthetically with that gap you can see from the second pic of the off-angle screen shot - can see there is some gap between the flare and also between the rock rail. My guess, given RokBlokz reputation, is it looks fine and finished from a direct side view but couldn't see any shots of it in the video to confirm.

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco Pasted Graphic 11

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco Pasted Graphic 12