Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take a look at the mid package.

AF735C34-3731-4473-8E64-D599DA20885C.jpeg

Is there anything there your absolutely have to have?? If so maybe you should consider the Big Bend. If not the base will do find and will be a blank canvas for whatever you want to do.

Don't go over your budget. But also don't settle just because you can't afford it now. Nothing worse than being locked into a monthly payment on a vehicle you aren't happy with. If you know you want to upsell yourself save your money, put a bigger down payment and be paying the same for a vehicle you really want.
-- Those are very intriguing features, is this mid package the difference between base and big bend, sorry I should have done my research beforehand. Also completely agree on not settling, if i find big bend worth the price difference, I will start saving now.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Each to their own for sure, but I just can't imagine a bronco without at least the Mid package... I mean you're not going back to no AC and roll up windows "base" but still. I just can't go backwards that far.

OP
OP
thrustbronco

thrustbronco

Base
First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I will say (because this is a major deal for me). Go test drive a Ranger with the 2.3l engine. Make sure you are happy with that before pulling the trigger. Yes plenty on hear will say how awesome it is... And you can tune it to be better... Blah blah blah ?. But for me personally, I didn't like it. I'll for sure opt up to the V6, whether I stick with Big Bend or lower to the Base. V6 & Squatch.. Can't go wrong ?
-- Oh definitely the V6, I believe thats a big difference between 2 door and 4 door in base model.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-- Those are very intriguing features, is this mid package the difference between base and big bend, sorry I should have done my research beforehand. Also completely agree on not settling, if i find big bend worth the price difference, I will start saving now.
That is pretty much the major difference between base and Big Bend. The ability to add the mid package. There are a few other smaller things like an extra GOAT mode on the BB. But nothing that would be a deal breaker.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

-- do you know whats the price difference between big bend and base 4 doors models.
Keep in mind the mid package is an add on.. More money.
Base 4 door is about same as Big Bend 2 door (34k I think, don't remember) 4 door big bend a couple grand more (all that info around here or on ford's site)
Add in mid package and you'll probably push over 40k (I guess)

OP
OP
thrustbronco

thrustbronco

Base
First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is pretty much the major difference between base and Big Bend. The ability to add the mid package. There are a few other smaller things like an extra GOAT mode on the BB. But nothing that would be a deal breaker.
-- thanks Garemlin
It will be interesting to find out how much of price difference the mid package would make on the big bend, wish they came standard :) then i would have made my decision.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there anything there your absolutely have to have?? If so maybe you should consider the Big Bend. If not the base will do find and will be a blank canvas for whatever you want to do.

Don't go over your budget. But also don't settle just because you can't afford it now. Nothing worse than being locked into a monthly payment on a vehicle you aren't happy with. If you know you want to upsell yourself save your money, put a bigger down payment and be paying the same for a vehicle you really want.

It seems to me the mid package is more about on road comfort or convenience. The safety stuff would certainly be nice to have, and is standard on a lot of vehicles, but i see nothing in this package I need. Unless this is a really cheap package, I will not be getting it on my BD.

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am really bummed the mid package only comes on the Big Bend and above, it’s a tough pill to swallow paying $4800 + ??? on the 2 door for things like blind spot & dual zone climate control.
Sponsored