First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Performance Tune. It's is like taking a GT Mustang and making it a GT500 Shelby. Upset I wasted 9k miles of avg 2.7l Bronco driving before installing in 15 minutes.
I thought about the tune, but then got another car that can go so much faster that there's no way the tune will ever seem satisfying enough. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the best modification that you have made to your Bronco that you think others would also enjoy? For me it is easy, I added 6.5 inch back speakers. SSV Works has a rear pod replacement that converts the rear speakers to 6.5 inch Kicker speakers. I then added 4 inch Kicker speakers to the front dashboard. This has greatly improved the sound quality. Also, it was a super easy install, since they are plug and play on the rear speaker pod swap.
This is going to sound odd, but my best modification was the white top. The Badlands is already near-perfect for me, as it has everything I want and lacks nothing I need mechanically.
Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? tempImagehDes86

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bestop Sunrider soft top section to replace the front panels, game changer for me. I doubt I’d remove the panels on every drive, but the Sunrider is so quick to deploy it gets used all the time.
I'm considering getting the Sunrider for my 2 door. For the quick deploy reason you mentioned. The problem is if I go that route it messes with taking the entire top off for the rear passengers ie my kids.

If I go full soft top I don't really have a safe place to store my hard top. No room in the garage. And the full soft top is pricey. Plus I like the back hard top look better. I think. 🤔

D&O

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2021 F150 / 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much was the tune from the dealership?
It was $825 for the tuner (they are cheaper on many websites), plus $246 for install. I had 84,000 Ford points, so I used my points which covered $420 of the total cost. Well worth it. The Bronco performs significantly better. Its shifts are smoother, noticeably more power, a lot less turbo lag, and it corrected the speedo for the larger tires. There is a good video on youtube (Middleton Motorsports) where they compare before tune vs after and the 2.7 gained .7 seconds in zero to 60 times. The 10% faster is noticeable.

Last edited:

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

WiscoBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Easy. The RokBlokZ mudflaps. I installed them the day after I took home my Bronco, and have had zero issues with them. They keep all the rocks at bay, and all the snow in the on the road. I do not worry about scratches to my bronco when I dive over gravel or other loose surfaces. I bought the long ones for extra protection, for both my bronco and whoever else is driving behind me.

https://rokblokz.com/collections/truck-mud-guards-mud-flaps/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Painted the rear diff cover I won from Metalcloak...

Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? 20230502_222048
Sponsored