Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it looks like the sway bar is throwing an internal error and new guidance from Ford is to replace it. Fortunately it failed on, not off. So now the waiting game begins.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it looks like the sway bar is throwing an internal error and new guidance from Ford is to replace it. Fortunately it failed on, not off. So now the waiting game begins.
That's what happened to me, except the sway bar was stuck disconnected. Full replacement. Took like 3 months to get it in, so I really hope you can get yours faster.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the code at 4500 miles. At least it’s connected. Going to dealer Thursday morning

broncodad

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came off the truck like this. They looked it over and had their lead tech on with Ford for a whole afternoon since I wasn't thrilled about taking it home that way. In the end, and like others they said it needed a full replacement. They had the part within a week or two and haven't had an issue since (knock on wood).

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well like I said this seems like more of a design gremlin than a result of my ending up in 3 ft of water. Which is a relief. It wouldn't surprise me if they're sending out guidance to replace the whole assembly so that Ford can get them back for debug purposes.

Sponsored

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well great. This just popped up on my first edition. Crap. 6k miles, no issues until this....

ITLRUN

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. We had this pop up a couple of days ago. I just picked this up from our dealer after 1.5 days. Their internet is down and they couldn't diagnose it.

Ford Bronco Sta bar disconnect failure IMG_6694

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the error at 6000 miles. It’s at dealer now.

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hit me, 9800 miles.

Fourd

Badlands
First Name
Fourd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Volvo V8 X90R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I had been playing with GOAT and 4wd at Farm after taking doors off. 2021 Bronco 4d Badlands.

All fine, but went out to start Thursday afternoon and the same notice screenshotted above (Sta-Bar Disconnected. Stay under 20mph. Service now) popped up and stayed up. Disabled GOAT.

After hours of calls, USAA picked up and took it to a dealership in hometown (60 miles away) that looked at it Friday (3 other dealership had no service appointments for weeks - and Ford Roadside Assistance was a nightmare, btw.) They looked at it, saw no problem. Notice didn't show up for them and then they took for drive and it popped up. I thought they addressed it but notice popped up again today. Then didn't pop up. So ?????

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You all need to stop flexing so much, the sway bar wasn't designed for this kind of thing. ;) Or maybe you used the wrong wax?

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this some error message a few days ago and couldn't engage the sta-bar. Yesterday, the error message went away and the sta-bar appears to be engaged. Is the error likely to come back? I have an appointment tomorrow at the dealer - wondering if I should still bring it in - not sure what they'll do if the error is no longer showing.

Csd2538

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Issue popped up for me as well...6300 miles. Two dealerships have reprogrammed the error and its come back both times. Currently sitting at the dealership again waiting on Ford to give them an idea how to move forward.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Issue popped up for me as well...6300 miles. Two dealerships have reprogrammed the error and its come back both times. Currently sitting at the dealership again waiting on Ford to give them an idea how to move forward.
Needs replacement under warranty

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored