First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if purchased today, will it come with the updated software loaded?
I got mine from Amazon last week. Did not come updated
Sponsored

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's hard to say who which vendor you purchased it through on Amazon, but it extremely common for warehouses to buy large batches of devices at a time, so they could sit on their inventory for a few months before it gets sold to a consumer. So not knowing how long a product has been out in the field, we always suggest checking them for updates before installing.

PEEL12

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke with technician at Holley, looked up my serial number and registration. Told me it was updated with the latest and should work. Still doesn’t work. I bought this to adjust the speedometer and turn off auto stop/start. It does one of the two things I want it to. Probably just going to return it at this point

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spoke with technician at Holley, looked up my serial number and registration. Told me it was updated with the latest and should work. Still doesn’t work. I bought this to adjust the speedometer and turn off auto stop/start. It does one of the two things I want it to. Probably just going to return it at this point
please message me your contact info, I’ll have our Master Tech reach out to you as we have had no issues disabling both features in the 23’s we’ve tested here in house. We’d like to help you make this work as it should.
Sponsored