Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Source?

@Granger Ford Tell me this isn't true.
This is a guy that works at a large dealership in Texas, he's a good guy and never been misleading in any way in the past...below was his post

A few things here.

1. It is against Ford's policy for a dealership to advertise any vehicle "below invoice". With the Bronco, since invoices are not available yet it is against Ford's policy for a dealership to advertise ANY price for that vehicle. Our Bronco rep was here two weeks ago and Ford knows about the dealership out of state (Missouri I believe) that was doing the same thing and shut them down then tacked on a huge fine to the dealership. They will probably do the same the this new one once they find out about them. I'm telling y'all this bc this deal they are giving you might not be available when you pick up your Bronco.

2. If you ordered before Sep 17th you are guaranteed a 2021 Bronco. Without getting to much in the weeds, basically there are two types of dealerships, we will call them large and small. If you ordered from a small dealership your order may not be filled before the large dealerships. So lets say you were order #30 you may get your Bronco after order # 220 (random # pick) bc you didn't order from a large dealership. To give a little perspective the place I work is a large dealership and the small dealerships are VERY small.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions let me know. If you would like to talk offline my contact info is in my profile.
Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did Ford shut down the Granger deal and fine them? I've got a dealer on another forum claiming it is against Ford's policy to advertise anything below invoice, and because of that they shut down the Granger offering and gave them a big fine...
The deal is still on their site

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took a look at the Granger page and the deal is still up as of 10/19.

Likely, this is a dealer tactic and nothing more to try to dam the floodgates of people switching to Granger and other places.

Although, it could be true. Just not enough information to tell.
Best source would be @Granger Ford.

Sponsored

k15goose

Wildtrak
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor, 2016 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm interested in this but I already made a switch as my trusted salesman told me he was moving to a different dealership (Houston to Kerrville). Does this mean I'm excluded as I've already made one transfer?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm interested in this but I already made a switch as my trusted salesman told me he was moving to a different dealership (Houston to Kerrville). Does this mean I'm excluded as I've already made one transfer?
Yes, unless you place a new reservation.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we just need to call the Customer Relations number in the email to make the switch, correct? I just tried and the lady I was talking to sounded like she had no clue about the Bronco or the reservations. She asked me for a VIN! Wtf? I told her I’ll call back later because I didn’t want to risk losing my reservation.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So we just need to call the Customer Relations number in the email to make the switch, correct? I just tried and the lady I was talking to sounded like she had no clue about the Bronco or the reservations. She asked me for a VIN! Wtf? I told her I’ll call back later because I didn’t want to risk losing my reservation.
This is the number: 800-334-4375

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I switched my 7/15 reservation this morning. Easy to do, and was confirmed almost immediately.

Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands