Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like 33's and a 2 inch lift on a badlands would be money...
money-make-it-rain.gif
Yeah - I am really debating having the dealer put the optional badlands wheels back on (for the rash rings) and just doing a lift to get the control arm mounts and underside as higher or higher than Squatch and roll with it. Can decide on tires y/n later.
Sponsored

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd love to see a built Bronco with 39's or 40's run this course

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah - I am really debating having the dealer put the optional badlands wheels back on (for the rash rings) and just doing a lift to get the control arm mounts and underside as higher or higher than Squatch and roll with it. Can decide on tires y/n later.
Yeah I'm going to be thinking about that too.. and making some more armor for the control arm mounts.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are on the same page with a non sas BL and I have the optionals on my order. I am going to tour the country with mine and want best of both worlds aka 33's and a bit of more clearance and all the capability I will need.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't get me wrong, it is a neat video, but I don't understand the point. A bone stock Bronco vs heavily modifed rigs whose MSRP starts at $20k higher than the Bronco? Both the Defender and the Jeep are >$100k as tested. The Jeep was sitting on 40" tires. Honestly, I would find it much more useful to see how a stock Sasquatch compares to a STOCK Rubicon(perhaps with 35s added to make clearance fair).

They already did that last week: Stock Bronco, Stock Wrangler (4xe rubicon), Stock Defender:

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They already did that last week: Stock Bronco, Stock Wrangler (4xe rubicon), Stock Defender:

Thanks for that. I already found it, and yes that was a better video to me. Looks like a Badlands and a Rubicon will be equally capable off road for 95%+ of use cases. That poor Defender though.....

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this video and the previous video were both trails rated
7 out of 10
Yet this trail was seriously harder than the last video. I'd agree with the rating on this one.
I think the first trail only a section at the top is rated 7/10 the rest is a 3/4

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice video. To bad no one tried the v-notch. There are 3 lines and they never showed the actual notch. They all bypasses the first obstacle which is right at the beginning. Very dangerous for roll over. I didn’t attempt it after watching the buggy spend 5 minutes getting up it and nearly rolled it. However I did see a stock ranger do the first obstacle at about 15 mph and made it first try but he broke down later down the trail. Here is the notch. 33’s and rear locker. Tire placement is pretty much everything.

F2F2AC44-B3E6-4B9C-9B06-494DFF42D9F8.jpeg

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd like to see the Bronco in capable hands taking trails like that. Those tfl dudes can't pick a line to save their lives. And when the dude is spotting, it's the blind leading the blind.

Cool camera shots though.

chaseshort24

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4runner, 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup - spent a little time on the skids, but that's what they're there for!

Honestly, a stock squatch or stock Badlands is going to have way more capability than 95% of Bronco owners will ever use.
It's funny to me how many owners are going to have the sasquatch package, or badlands, and it will never touch more than a dirt road hahaha

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd love to see a built Bronco with 39's or 40's run this course
Lite Brite will be releasing a video this weekend of Loren Healy's Bronco on 37's on the Rubicon trail. Supposed to have some prototype parts on it that will be in production soon enough.

Ford Bronco [TFL] Can a Sasquatch Bronco Keep Up With a Modded Wrangler & Defender When It Gets Serious Off-Road? Screenshot 2021-08-04 122131

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny to me how many owners are going to have the sasquatch package, or badlands, and it will never touch more than a dirt road hahaha
I don’t get the humor. You are speculating on how people will use their trucks, and where…and laughing about what you came up with as a guess? Ok.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs