Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Meh, didn’t really learn anything new or exciting here…
Well, I learned the sound system sucks and that I made a good choice not opting for a subpar B&O system that would have costed a lot and delivered shit sound. Aftermarket, here I come ...... that's if I ever get my Bronco.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Top 5 dislikes. :)
5. tie down handles
4. tie down handles
3. Badlands standard wheels
2. orange trim in Badlands
1. Tie Down Handles

I'm soooo ready to get mine so I can hate the tie down handles in person.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I learned the sound system sucks and that I made a good choice not opting for a subpar B&O system that would have costed a lot and delivered shit sound. Aftermarket, here I come ...... that's if I ever get my Bronco.
Issue with sound quality is it can be subjective to people. It has been mixed emotions from folks on the B&O system. I don’t expect top notch in a vehicle with a removable top, but I still opted for B&O. See how it is, and go from there :)

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be interested to hear... I know they said subpar to other premium systems... but are we talking apples to apples... I mean if we're comparing to a truck or car I dunno if that's fair.... once again I think the only comparison would be to the wrangler. If so I guess it's an upside I got the two-door... the rear speakers are closer :p

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who gives a shit...

news flash...
Some people like some things about some vehicles and have some dislikes about some vehicles....

Give someone the ability to YouTube or social media and they think they become rockstars...
Meh...

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who gives a shit...

news flash...
Some people like some things about some vehicles and have some dislikes about some vehicles....

Give someone the ability to YouTube or social media and they think they become rockstars...
Meh...
And they get pushed to the front of the line for production.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's funny that people with real life IRL experience get slammed because their experience doesnt match the online WAG experiences. TFL was there. TFL is pretty straightforward and honest.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be interested to hear... I know they said subpar to other premium systems... but are we talking apples to apples... I mean if we're comparing to a truck or car I dunno if that's fair.... once again I think the only comparison would be to the wrangler. If so I guess it's an upside I got the two-door... the rear speakers are closer :p
there is also the discovery to compare to .... Land Rover does sound mapping before they choose a system to install .... for a $55000 car you would expect a sound system that's suites to the price

Last edited:

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They haven’t even driven it yet, seems a bit premature for this list

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He specifically said it doesn't sound as good as the premium Jeep systems, which is very true.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YouTube personalities... I would pay to see demonstrations with no faces, whiney commentary, pleas for like/subscriptions. Just action with good composition and editing, let the footage speak for itself. TFL feels like listening to middle school students making comments on real estate, way out of their range.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mad Dash To Fill Content...

That media blacklist must have really hurt in putting TFL behind other media outlets.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He specifically said it doesn't sound as good as the premium Jeep systems, which is very true.

Wonder if it sounds better in the 2 door with the rear speakers closer to the driver?
Sponsored