Sponsored

Tuesday is rez nite anniversary; how will you celebrate?

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm pumped for the new Bronco reveal tonight! I hope I can reserve it right after the reveal so I can be the first to take the delivery in couple months! Forget about the new Wranglers @ 10K off! They're finished!
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pumped for the new Bronco reveal tonight! I hope I can reserve it right after the reveal so I can be the first to take the delivery in couple months! Forget about the new Wranglers @ 10K off! They're finished!

Already mistake 1... reserve right before the reveal starts! Just hit refresh till the button is live or else you risk hours of trying to get back in 🤣🤣

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was on two computers and my phone the night of reservations opening, but I started a bit late, usually I am pretty good at this stuff, but I didnt get through, I gave up about 11 pm, I got up early on 7/14 and got mine put in before 7am. I am good with it, I was never going to go for the FE anyways, my budget was 50k range and ended up a little over with my 4dr BL. I am not celebrating until I get a scheduled order LOL.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm stuck in a state with crappy cell coverage. Especially where I live. At the time of the rollout, I had recently moved and hadn't yet hooked up up my internet (have to use wifi to make calls at home) so I couldn't reserve from home. I also don't have cell coverage at work so I couldn't log in from work either (work computer is government computer so can't use for personal reasons). I wasn't able to reserve until the third day and ended up getting desperate and logging on from a grocery store parking lot on the way home. I swear this state is back in the 90's.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will :cry: in my beer (wait, I don't drink): because it has been a year and it took 2 hours, 8 minutes and 21 seconds to get a reservation into the system. Placed an order on Jan. 22, 2021, changed from two door to four door and soft top because of Webasto and still have no VIN. :censored:

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty crazy I still haven't heard anything after 1 year. Oh Ford...

So cry. I will cry today.

I went from reserving a First Edition, to the website breaking to finally getting through at 11PM, to hearing nothing for a full year. Woe is me.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One year after placing a reservation for a Bronco, I am much more confident of seeing a vehicle (see sig) than I was at the one year anniversary of my Cybertruck reservation. That truck was/is still more vapor than I can tolerate, so the reservation also became vapor (and actually translated to a Lightning, in fact).

I think I'll join that watch party, but I'll bring my own vodka tonic.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to take the Jeep to the local Ford dealer, do smoky donuts in the empty parking lot in front of the showroom glass until the tires melt or the axles go flying off, preferably through the glass, setting off the alarms.
Cats will wail.
Dog will tuck their tails in fear.
Clouds will part.
Monkeys will attack each other with poo and sticks.
Thunderous earthquakes will rattle stacks of Solo cups across the land.
The unescapable siren of the beginning of the first annual Purge will sound.
Then calmly walk away with an expressionless gaze forward as I throw a match behind be, igniting the calamity and my dreams.

Or, I'll be at home, escaping the face-melting heat of summer in the AC while I scroll my phone or spoil my dog some more, wishing I had some ice cream if the kids hadn't eaten it all earlier.

Either way, still wishing for a 6G, and calm in the fact that things work out the way they are meant to for a reason. And that reason very well may be the most perfect green color possible for '22...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I remember having to go into work that night and being concerned about whether I’d be able to steel enough minutes to reserve. I was fortunate to reserve a bronco at 6:10pm MT. I had no time to educate myself on trims, just clicked on one, then back to work.

When I got off work 5 hours later, and seen I had reserved an OBX I was pissed I hadn’t taken a second more and ordered an FE once I learned about the different trims. So, I reserved a WT, before eventually settling on the 2dr BL I currently have reserved under my original OBX reservation.

I recall so much optimism with my early timestamp, based on Fords outline of their “process.” Then somewhere between priority orders, allocations, commodity constraints, and MIC tops that process went tits up….and we’re left clutching our reservation numbers like worthless losing lottery tickets.

Celebrate? I think not……not yet anyways. I can’t wait to celebrate with those lucky few. I will, however, commiserate with my fellow day 1 reservation holders that have yet to receive a build notification. That group, like “The Few the Proud, the Marines” will soldier on until we have reason to celebrate, at least as it relates to the Bronco. Lots of other reasons to celebrate however…….so I focus on those.

Perspective: the capacity to view things in their true relations or relative importance

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Celebrating by directing energies getting my old Land Rover back on the road. Got some new tires/wheels to install. Have a feeling it will be rolling again, before any Bronco appears in my driveway. And it has a white top!

Ford Bronco Tuesday is rez nite anniversary; how will you celebrate? LRtiresSM

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we should ALL tweet "Happy Launch Anniversary!!! Can we have our Bronco's Now?" to Mike Levine @ 8 PM EDST - just absolutely blow his tweeter feed the fuck up.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to follow everyone’s format here…

I can’t wait for the reveal! And a week from now is when I’ll reserve mine because i can’t decide whether to go with a BaseSquatch, a BD, or Badlands
Sponsored