Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bryan,

Thank you for all of the work you did regarding this topic.

I ordered my WT 4 door with LUX /Sassquatch/MIC on 10/22/2021. I received my order number
and was required to update my order on 3/91/2022 and reorder (same order number) on 10/17/2022. The last date was for the 2023 model year.

On 1/16/23 I modified my order according to the Bronco Order Modification Customer Program.
Since I modified my order on 1/16/23 I have received my VIN #.

My understanding is that I have price protection and the $2500 Modification Incentive.

What do I need to do to make sure, when I receive my Bronco, that i got the price protection credit.

Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bryan,

Thank you for all of the work you did regarding this topic.

I ordered my WT 4 door with LUX /Sassquatch/MIC on 10/22/2021. I received my order number
and was required to update my order on 3/91/2022 and reorder (same order number) on 10/17/2022. The last date was for the 2023 model year.

On 1/16/23 I modified my order according to the Bronco Order Modification Customer Program.
Since I modified my order on 1/16/23 I have received my VIN #.

My understanding is that I have price protection and the $2500 Modification Incentive.

What do I need to do to make sure, when I receive my Bronco, that i got the price protection credit.

Thank you
Call up Ford's customer service line and verify they have a private offer certificate for you for price protection. You should have $2,925 private offer certificate for model year transition, plus your $2500 private offer certificate for the order modification incentive.

If they do, ask them for the certificate numbers, write them down, and hang onto them. This should help streamline the process at your dealership should they have troubles locating your certificates. If they don't, ask your dealer to see if they can locate it. If your dealer can't locate them either, your dealer will have to email/call their Ford contacts to track down your certificate.

4DCZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations/orders. Does anyone know if I will receive two offers or is there a limit of one? Thanks.
I picked up one Bronco and one is still on order. Ford had zero certificates for me and I qualify for them. Dealer reimbursed me partially for one, but not the full amount. I asked if they could start working on correcting the second order certificate, and they said I could only get one. When I researched, I could not find that there is a limit, but wanted to make sure. Thanks everyone.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is still accurate as of Feb 6, per Ford's website!

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Ford remove the Price Protection info from its FAQs page???? I Can't find it anywhere! My offer is not showing up. Are they trying to erase their tracks?

Screenshot 2023-01-30 10.51.06 AM.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure by now many of you have seen the latest news regarding price increases.

This obviously will impact price protection, and I will be updating the flowchart with the new information. I expect it to be handled similarly to the 2022MY mid-year price increases and we will see the return of retail price protection. But... just to be sure, I'm going to confirm some details with my contacts first.

Given it is the weekend... don't expect updates until Monday/Tuesday.

For those who currently had a Wildtrak on order and were considering changing trims to get the $2500 offer... it should be safe to switch to Badlands and still retain your pricing given they share body codes. If you were thinking about changing to Outer Banks or Big Bend... that's a wildcard. Both BB and OBX have different body codes.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is very helpful! Thank you!

One question on the statement below. Does this mean that if you reserved a Badlands before Sept 9 2022 the reservation holder will receive $3,220 no matter what model they end up with in 2023?

"it does not matter what you order for 2023MY, your price protection amount will remain the same regardless of what you order for 2023MY."
No, it means you can only remove the 3 constraints to get it, not switching trims. If a WT order, switching to BL, OB, etc WT orders can get incentive.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure by now many of you have seen the latest news regarding price increases.

This obviously will impact price protection, and I will be updating the flowchart with the new information. I expect it to be handled similarly to the 2022MY mid-year price increases and we will see the return of retail price protection. But... just to be sure, I'm going to confirm some details with my contacts first.

Given it is the weekend... don't expect updates until Monday/Tuesday.

For those who currently had a Wildtrak on order and were considering changing trims to get the $2500 offer... it should be safe to switch to Badlands and still retain your pricing given they share body codes. If you were thinking about changing to Outer Banks or Big Bend... that's a wildcard. Both BB and OBX have different body codes.
Alright I have updated the first post to reflect the most recent price increases.

I am reasonably confident it is correct, but I would appreciate some additional eyeballs—particularly from those in the dealer community. Special thanks to @FordVideoGuy for answering the one question I wasn't sure about: Does Destination and Delivery fall under retail price protection or not? (Spoiler: It does.)

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright I have updated the first post to reflect the most recent price increases.

I am reasonably confident it is correct, but I would appreciate some additional eyeballs—particularly from those in the dealer community. Special thanks to @FordVideoGuy for answering the one question I wasn't sure about: Does Destination and Delivery fall under retail price protection or not? (Spoiler: It does.)
Thank you for your continued efforts to keep all of us informed on this!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If understanding correctly. we should be at "Price Level 315" for the Retail Price Protection. That number appears near the top right of your DORA sheet from the '23 reorder.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm still on this roller coaster ride. Granger order that looks like it might get scheduled in the next few weeks. But, in the mean time an abandoned order that matches my build is sitting at the dealership my son works at 30 miles away. They are lost when it comes to any Bronco stuff. I was able to call Ford customer service and verify my certificate number, the amount of the certificate, and expiration date.

They are still confused as to whether it can apply to the Bronco on their lot. I keep showing them screenshots of this thread so we'll see what happens!

Thanks to the OP for all this info, I'd be lost without it!(y)

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So looks like the offer HAS to be linked to your original order, just got this from them.

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart offer2

TNTim

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My price protection rebate was actually considerable higher than I expected.
I called marketing phone number, got cert number, dealer applied it…

They were shocked how much I got… it appears I got the Option B Wildtrack amount, I was expecting the Everglades amount being $1,000 less

Reservation for a Wildtrack on 6/21
Changed to Everglades on Nov 11 2022
Took Delivery Today

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 546A7B46-9F39-4C05-B4B1-663644450642
Sponsored