Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who here got exactly what the flow chart showed? My dealer says they don’t do a flow chart. Ford provides the offers and they just select what’s available. There is one part they believe I’m entitled to but FORD currently says I don’t qualify so they’ve filled some ticket to get it corrected. It’s A 3k something.
Many many many of us got exactly what the chart shows. You can see lots of us talking about it in this thread.
I had a $2k below invoice deal from my dealer. So I paid $2k below the invoice at the time of my DORA minus my Private Offer. That's exactly the same as stepping thru the flowchart.
Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did. Exactly plus 250 for the sub deletion mandatory option that ended getting added anyways.

Tell your dealer this isn’t new math. Bryan did all the work for them!
In my case for the Outer Banks, the Private offer didn't fully cover the full price increases in 2022. Base price went up $2745 and Destination & delivery went up $100 For a total of $2845. The private offer was for $2595, so 250 less. I'm not sure if the private offers on other trim levels were the same. Since my dealer used the 2022 DORA and backed out the private offer, technically I paid a $250 price increase. Interestingly, if you work it back from the sticker price minus the total of all price increases (2022 +2023) it comes out to exactly the price of my original DORA. I believe the discrepancy is with the speaker delete of $250 that is in the sticker price but not accounted for in the 2022 DORA. I am more than happy with the price I paid since I got zero grief from the dealer and paid $6k below sticker.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since my lease will be up in 9-10 months I priced out a 2024 (and surely it will be a 2025 that would b=get ordered in June-July) and Ford is sticking it to the highway purists. I don't want or need the Sasquatch package but I do need the Advanced 4X4, which now is only available with SAS, with loss of painted wheel arches and a loss of mpg, etc, etc. At $65k (based on as exact as I could get to what I have), which I do not have numbers readily available but seems at least $10k higher than my current 2021 Monroney I may be more tempted based on my buyout to keep Bucky for a few more years, especially with the Turn offRoad fibreglass hardtop being available mid-year or sooner.

Then I hold onto it in anticipation of something better down the pike.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
can anyone confirm that ford still does retail price protection. I’m currently being lied to about them not doing it anyone. Picking up my bronco and just need confirmation/evidence. I have 23MY that I ordered in Jan 2022.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

can anyone confirm that ford still does retail price protection. I’m currently being lied to about them not doing it anyone. Picking up my bronco and just need confirmation/evidence. I have 23MY that I ordered in Jan 2022.
Yes, Ford still does price protection. But, this is within the model year only. Not to be confused with the 21 - 23 model year transition private offers. You should be entitled to both. See the first post.

Sponsored

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Ford still does price protection. But, this is within the model year only. Not to be confused with the 21 - 23 model year transition private offers. You should be entitled to both.
my dealer is telling me that ford doesn’t do this anymore. So I need some evidence to prove the retail price protection is still a thing. They honored my private offer.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

my dealer is telling me that ford doesn’t do this anymore. So I need some evidence to prove the retail price protection is still a thing. They honored my private offer.
I would ask them to show you the evidence they don’t. This has been a standard process for years. Nothing has been published that would suggest this process has been eliminated.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would ask them to show you the evidence they don’t. This has been a standard process for years. Nothing has been published that would suggest this process has been eliminated.
Do you think that ford marketing can give me this info if I call them?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do you think that ford marketing can give me this info if I call them?
They should be able too. The actual verbiage is in this thread but I haven’t found it. I’ll keep looking.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Show them these. And as @BigFootie said, ask for proof that the policies are no longer valid. I doubt that they will be able to show you anything
Ford_PriceProtection.jpg
Price Protection and Private Offers.jpg

mikebronco90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for some advice. My vehicle arrived at the dealer, and the person I spoke with is saying all ford is giving me is $2925, which I'm assuming is the private offer. I told the person I am price protected, and they told me if I believe I am entitled to more rebates I would have to file a claim with ford. They said if I do this, I would not get any rebate at time of sale and lose out on the $2925 until we see what ford says. Also the person stated that the amount ford gives essentially goes to a down payment, and isn't a deduction off msrp. Is this correct? I am not sure what to do in this situation.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for some advice. My vehicle arrived at the dealer, and the person I spoke with is saying all ford is giving me is $2925, which I'm assuming is the private offer. I told the person I am price protected, and they told me if I believe I am entitled to more rebates I would have to file a claim with ford. They said if I do this, I would not get any rebate at time of sale and lose out on the $2925 until we see what ford says. Also the person stated that the amount ford gives essentially goes to a down payment, and isn't a deduction off msrp. Is this correct? I am not sure what to do in this situation.
There is various ways to get to the same number. In "Ford speak", the price you should pay is your DORA price, minus at available private offers in Smart Vincent.

When you placed your 2023 order, you should have gotten an order preview/summary sheet that itemizes the MSRP of all of the options. Dealers often will have you sign this sheet acknowledging your order was submitted correctly. An example of that sheet is below.

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart ordersummary_new

The flowchart on the first post is based off of the window sticker price for your vehicle just in case you modified your order, or your dealer didn't provide you an order summary sheet.

If the flowchart is too overwhelming, I can help, just need your exact build, the day the order was submitted, and if you may any changes throughout the year I'll also when what/when those changes were made.
Sponsored