Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

update: so apparently my bronco shipped today/late last night not two weeks ago... the salesguy gave me someone elses rail car information.
I got the shipped email today and thought that was odd two weeks later. I thought it was odd but not out of the ordinary knowing how ford has been fucking all of us collectively over since day one. I reached out to Ford customer care chat and they gave me a COMPLETELY different rail car number. So I asked my salesman and he swore up and down that the number they gave me was the correct one but will double check when he gets VINView open. Turns out he gave me someone elses rail car info and im back at square one waiting for my bronco to leave michigan.... If it wasnt for getting the bronco at MSRP I would've walked on it after this incident. Its one thing after another, I just pray that it doesn't arrived damaged! He told me the ETA is delayed on it and I have yet to find another reason why.

I sold my truck yesterday thinking since my bronco showed up at the railyard on the 14th it was only a matter of time until it was ready to be picked up at the dealership. I should've known better to hold onto my vehicle until I had the bronco in hand but unfortunately I needed it as part of a down payment. So left high and dry with a brand new hole torn, but hey its finally on its way right? RIGHT?😕
Sponsored

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when im inputting the letters as numbers on the keypad, its kinda weird but you have to choose it as location then position:
For T, its location 8 (number 8) position 1

other words for TTGX, type it as 81 81 41 92, then railcar number, then ## is the button alternative for done
I do not follow at all, but bravo and thank you!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I am going to start my vacation break from social media and forums early.

If anyone has any cool recommendations for thing to do in Copenhagen we will be there for a little over a week to avoid american thanksgiving for a fourth year in a row.

See yall on the other side. Hopefully by the time I return some of us have shipped hell maybe ever delivered.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think at this point they are just telling people they are marking stuff "hot" to get us to STFU for a while longer. I am to the point where I think if someone was "marked hot" and then shipped soon after it was coincidence. I can't believe that they would mark a car hot go search for said car then rearrange the other cars in queue to get this one car on a train.

I doubt there is actually a logistics dept. or transit team.

Maybe at best there is a cymbal slamming monkey and the hamster in a wheel that powers the Jim Farley decision logic system that is ran on raspberry PI that is in place of his brain.
I believe the "HOT" status does not apply until you are almost at the dealer...

"....Marking it hot doesn't apply until it's at the destination port (Richmond in our case). Retail units are marked hot by default since they're sold units...."

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my rail is TTGX697295 so I am guessing we are on the same same train headed south. When I called CSX monday and Tuesday….the automated line had zero information. How did you get location info? for the “initials” I tried several combos of the first four letters.
There are others that have posted answers I have to try myself, because I also was not able to get my letters to work with the CSX number.

I've been calling the NS Northfork Southern number since the TTGX works there.

20221115_092837.jpg

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, not the same railcar... and perhaps not even the same train (unless they meet up in Chicago). Mine's now saying Chicago by Saturday morning... but I'll take some kind of movement/status over it over being stuck in the MAP swamp with no status. Good luck!
Mine now says Saturday in Chicago too. So looks like the same train, just a different car. Not sure why it takes so long to get to Chicago, but at least it is moving.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine now says Saturday in Chicago too. So looks like the same train, just a different car. Not sure why it takes so long to get to Chicago, but at least it is moving.
Exactly…. Seriously almost a week total from Wayne MI to Chicago IL 🤷🏼

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly…. Seriously almost a week total from Wayne MI to Chicago IL 🤷🏼
Better than 50 days to a parking lot down the street from MAP and then nowhere I'd say.

Damnit I told myself I was done. This is what I get for looking at wheel spacer info and not being able to lay down zingers.

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think I am going to start my vacation break from social media and forums early.

If anyone has any cool recommendations for thing to do in Copenhagen we will be there for a little over a week to avoid american thanksgiving for a fourth year in a row.

See yall on the other side. Hopefully by the time I return some of us have shipped hell maybe ever delivered.
Enjoy, I was in Germany last year for Thanksgiving on a river cruise. Great time of year - loved Cologne!

Sandomarobb

Wildtrak
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumped again to 11/20 - 11/26
Not sure how that's gonna work with Thanksgiving and everything - so fully expecting to be bumped at least one more time.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now @Ford is just effing with me. I knew last week my delivery date got bumped from 11/9 through 11/15 to 12/2 through 12/8. That’s right, I got my bumped email this evening. Meanwhile, my Bronco is sitting on a railcar less than 50 miles away from being off loaded. So what they are telling me is that the Bronco will sit another 2 to 4 weeks.
@BRDDOGN My salesman just texted me (today is Thursday) this morning and said that my Bronco should be at the dealership today of Friday. POE means Point Of Entry. It's the Petersburg Auto Rail Yard. Once ground transportation is complete, I should be done with this process.
Sponsored