Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
79 Freakin’ Days sitting at MAP and…
Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 956FD554-745C-4B23-B4D4-E4425049BB71
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so tired of this BS. I am driving past 23 Tacomas every day on the Toyota lot on my way to work, and its very difficult to not go for a test drive. My dealer hasn't returned my call in over a week and a half, and the Corporate rep that I talked to Monday who promised to call me today with an update... did not call. It is rough seeing so many people get their broncos and no one can tell me when mine will even ship. They clearly have no desire to sell me a bronco. my dealer has dealer stocks on the lot, that were built after mine.
I saw four broncos on my two mile drive to pick my kid up at daycare. Three of them in the parking lot at the grocery store and one on the road. Made my stomach churn. Glad someone is getting one delivered but I’m not one of them.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I have been in transit since 10/7, so yeah, 45+ days. Called support and said it was in Michigan at the plant. So, why is my status shipped since 10/7 and it hasn't moved? Good question..... Blended 8/11, built on 8/30 and released. Oh, and yes, my dealership has received builds from October and my August build is still not here.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bumped a week back for the 5th time now since mid October. Now saying 20th-26th but that doesn't seem likely at all the way the last 1.5 months has gone.

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I have been in transit since 10/7, so yeah, 45+ days. Called support and said it was in Michigan at the plant. So, why is my status shipped since 10/7 and it hasn't moved? Good question..... Blended 8/11, built on 8/30 and released. Oh, and yes, my dealership has received builds from October and my August build is still not here.
Do you have a rail car number? If it is shipped your dealer or chat should be able to provide it

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my new FTA , like number 6 now…… 3 hour drive…. Ford can keep this POS if they don’t want me to have it, they have completely stripped every bit of excitement out of this vehicle
Bonkers man. I have to send Ford an invoice for all of the retail therapy. Put a pause on the Bronco parts but nmthat turned into Jordans, and Bourbon.

I now don't have adequate storage fory shoes or my Bourbon.

Damn you Ford.

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a rail car number? If it is shipped your dealer or chat should be able to provide it
Nope, both chat and dealer have said there is no rail info.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So how it basically sounds like it works, once you have been notified it shipped, it really hasn't been shipped.

Instead it is sitting in a rail car at Wayne, MI which is basically the rail yard for MAP.

The next step is there appears to be some sort of "shuttle" engine that takes the rail cars to the big staging rail yard in Ohio where it actually waits for its real ride to your dealers "port" with some layovers of course.

My point is that, at least for me, When I finally got that shipped notification I thought I was on the move. However, it really is just a hurry up and wait scenario, at least until you catch your real ride out of Ohio.

The one clear thing is at the point you leave Wayne, MI, we can no longer blame Ford, and your Bronco is finally out of Fords inept hands....that it this first time since reservations opened up in 2020 that the delays truly are out of Ford's control. That in itself, is a bit of a relief. I have more faith in the train system, then Ford's delivery logistics.

On a good note, now that my Bronco has been built for 79 days and sitting in Ohio, Ford finally e-mailed me my Assembly line photo. They also bumped my delivery ETA into Dec...which, for the first time, may actually be a feasible possibility. Although I expected to be bumped at least one more but we'll see.. (Dec 2nd-8th)

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So how it basically sounds like it works, once you have been notified it shipped, it really hasn't been shipped.

Instead it is sitting in a rail car at Wayne, MI which is basically the rail yard for MAP.

The next step is there appears to be some sort of "shuttle" engine that takes the rail cars to the big staging rail yard in Ohio where it actually waits for its real ride to your dealers "port" with some layovers of course.

My point is that, at least for me, When I finally got that shipped notification I thought I was on the move. However, it really is just a hurry up and wait scenario, at least until you catch your real ride out of Ohio.

The one clear thing is at the point you leave Wayne, MI, we can no longer blame Ford, and your Bronco is finally out of Fords inept hands....that it this first time since reservations opened up in 2020 that the delays truly are out of Ford's control. That in itself, is a bit of a relief. I have more faith in the train system, then Ford's delivery logistics.

On a good note, now that my Bronco has been built for 79 days and sitting in Ohio, Ford finally e-mailed me my Assembly line photo. They also bumped my delivery ETA into Dec...which, for the first time, may actually be a feasible possibility. Although I expected to be bumped at least one more but we'll see.. (Dec 2nd-8th)
So much truth in your post from what i have come to understand as well. I haven't been waiting as long as most, just since the 28th of September. My dealer emailed me yesterday and told me my bronco was finally loaded on a train at 9:34 in the morning (11/17/22). With It's final train delivery to Richmond Rail yard outside of San Fran. So we shall see how much longer it takes. They updated my delivery window to Nov 20-28th which probably most deff won't happen. So at least I have some hope of movement out west soonish I guess....

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So much truth in your post from what i have come to understand as well. I haven't been waiting as long as most, just since the 28th of September. My dealer emailed me yesterday and told me my bronco was finally loaded on a train at 9:34 in the morning (11/17/22). With It's final train delivery to Richmond Rail yard outside of San Fran. So we shall see how much longer it takes. They updated my delivery window to Nov 20-28th which probably most deff won't happen. So at least I have some hope of movement out west soonish I guess....
Which dealer are you? I'm Serramonte.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think this is pretty accurate. However, I don't think they really get rolling until after the Chicago stop if they are heading West.

The good news is; At least if they are on a Rail Car there is some incentive for the RR to get them to their final destination. When they sit at MAP for months it really costs FMC nothing as long as the Trucks and Trains are leaving full with more recent builds.

Good luck everyone on their Holiday delivery! Its been a long 845 days since my reservation.

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On a positive note…every time I get an eta pushed back I buy a new bottle of bourbon or scotch, needless to say my collection is getting well stocked LOL
Sponsored