First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wait is finally over guys. Delivered today and i pick up thursday. I was 36 days awaiting shipping and 13 days in transit. Hope you all see yours soon.
Congratulations.......good for you! Today is Day 59 for me............and still nothing definitive on shipment. UGH!
Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wait is finally over guys. Delivered today and i pick up thursday. I was 36 days awaiting shipping and 13 days in transit. Hope you all see yours soon.
Congrats man!

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I wished I hadn't seen this thread. I have been watching our order units come through and besides one that was 3 months waiting, most of ours have been staying in "awaiting shipment" on average of 5-10 days....my wife's is going on day 4 but the way our luck is, we may be in for a wait....

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talked with the dealer and was basically told nothing more than the chat would provide. They have been calling daily to see if anything has changed. At this point it looks like I will be doing a deferred trade in before my credit approval times out. Here is to hoping I don't lag long enough to have two car payments. Wife might kill me if I decide to keep my Ranger and the Bronco.

Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked with the dealer and was basically told nothing more than the chat would provide. They have been calling daily to see if anything has changed. At this point it looks like I will be doing a deferred trade in before my credit approval times out. Here is to hoping I don't lag long enough to have two car payments. Wife might kill me if I decide to keep my Ranger and the Bronco.
Calling daily? Wow, that is some desperation!

I'm sure Ford has some reasons for how certain vehicle configurations lag while others go through quickly. Manufacturing planning is hard enough without a bunch of supply chain issues.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! Has anyone sent an e-mail and received a response yet? Customer Support told me that they would submit a logistics inquiry on my behalf two weeks ago. When I called for an update, they said that I was misinformed and they can only submit an inquiry after the delivery ETA has passed. I'm in my 5th delivery window! What the hell FMC?!
Congrats..I wish I was right behind you but 47 days and still not even shipped. I was talking to another member who just got his from my dealer...took 4 months from Built to Delivery!

And yet I found another Bay Area Dealer with a Bronco very similar to mine, built after and already on their lot.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats..I wish I was right behind you but 47 days and still not even shipped. I was talking to another member who just got his from my dealer...took 4 months from Built to Delivery!

And yet I found another Bay Area Dealer with a Bronco very similar to mine, built after and already on their lot.
I'm in the same boat as you! Tomorrow will be Day 50 that my rig is still stuck at MAP. I sent e-mails to all those big wigs in the upper echelon at FMC, but they can't be bothered to acknowledge a peon like me.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got yet another email from Ford last evening..........same exact email I got from them last week......that bumped my delivery window yet a 5th or 6th time. Day 60 and still awaiting shipment. I saw in a build week thread from two weeks later than mine that someone in my area was built and delivered already. No good excuses.

Funny thing is my dealer texted me Monday telling me of this. We know as much information as the dealers seem to and we also seem to have access to information before they do. Sad.

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 1666192332742

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting with no communication is the absolute worst part of this. I wasn't even excited by the time I left the dealer, I was emotionally exhausted. The 30 hours of trying to get price protection from my dealer were not exactly the Bronco reception I was looking forward to. Ultimately the deal got done for my 2021 DORA, but it was not easy. (minus the $100 for the delivery which was not PP)

The first thing I did when I got her home, gave her a proper washdown. Wherever the Bronco's are going for "awaiting shipping" purgatory is a very dirty place. I would have thought someone put some nice offroad miles on it before I got it.

By this morning, I am excited for the Bronco again.

FWIW, I still show awaiting shipping. I suspect this hold over "awaiting shipping" purgatory is breaking something on the Ford database end.

All I can say is that if you are owed price protection, stand your ground. Take the flowchart and information in the price protection thread. Remain calm, cause it will frustrate the heck out of you.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got yet another email from Ford last evening..........same exact email I got from them last week......that bumped my delivery window yet a 5th or 6th time. Day 60 and still awaiting shipment. I saw in a build week thread from two weeks later than mine that someone in my area was built and delivered already. No good excuses.

Funny thing is my dealer texted me Monday telling me of this. We know as much information as the dealers seem to and we also seem to have access to information before they do. Sad.

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 1666192332742
What's the point of sending out delivery ETA e-mails before our Broncos even ship?! I would love to receive an accurate shipping date instead of these weekly auto-generated nothing burger messages. Ford's inept communication is mind blowing!

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is still showing awaiting shipment, however, dealer called and they received the truck this morning. I am picking it up Friday so don't always trust the trackers.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is still showing awaiting shipment, however, dealer called and they received the truck this morning. I am picking it up Friday so don't always trust the trackers.
Congratulations! I hope that mine will just show up at my dealer this month as well. Enjoy your Black Diamond!!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feel like if enough of us raise a question about it someone will give us an actual answer.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

Sarah Holm
Manager, Digital & Social Media Communications
1 American Rd
Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Twitter @SarahHolm
Alright so I got a reply after the third day of pinging the same email into the above contacts. Going to need to run any further responses by my dad to make sure I don't put their dealership in some deep shit.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright so I got a reply after the third day of pinging the same email into the above contacts. Going to need to run any further responses by my dad to make sure I don't put their dealership in some deep shit.
What did they say in the email?
Sponsored