Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am hereby self-graduating from this thread! Today I took possession of my new 2022 Badlands after........

Days from Reservation to Delivery
865​
Days from Order to Delivery
621​
Days Built to Delivery
100​
Days Awaiting Shipment
79​
Days from Shipped to Delivery
21​

I genuinely hope that you all get your Broncos as soon as possible.
IMG_7526.JPEG
Congrats!!! Do you love it?
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!!! Do you love it?
Yes. I will not say the cliché phrase everyone uses, but after driving my Nissan Xterra for the last 15 years, ANYTHING probably would be awesome. Cannot slam the Xterra as it is my most loved vehicle I have ever owned. I owned two EBs however......a '71 and a '77, so the 2-door really does have a nostalgic spot in my heart.....thus why I have waited so long for this. My son is a diesel mechanic...........and a Ford certified technician. He drove it tonight and we talked about quality of all the brands of vehicles he sees on a daily basis. He loves Fords.........and even acknowledges that Ford isn't perfect and he agrees if I wanted the best quality I should have bought a Toyota. Regardless, he loves my Bronco and it reinforced my decision for buying it. He even helped me swap to my new wheels when I got home......only 48.2 miles on the stock wheels/tires!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. IMG_7543.JPEG

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. I will not say the cliché phrase everyone uses, but after driving my Nissan Xterra for the last 15 years, ANYTHING probably would be awesome. Cannot slam the Xterra as it is my most loved vehicle I have ever owned. I owned two EBs however......a '71 and a '77, so the 2-door really does have a nostalgic spot in my heart.....thus why I have waited so long for this. My son is a diesel mechanic...........and a Ford certified technician. He drove it tonight and we talked about quality of all the brands of vehicles he sees on a daily basis. He loves Fords.........and even acknowledges that Ford isn't perfect and he agrees if I wanted the best quality I should have bought a Toyota. Regardless, he loves my Bronco and it reinforced my decision for buying it. He even helped me swap to my new wheels when I got home......only 48.2 miles on the stock wheels/tires!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. IMG_7543.JPEG
The two doors look siiiiick. If I wasn’t a realtor and had to haul people around I’d totally get a two door.

hopefully this is my week 🤞🏻🤞🏻

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two doors look siiiiick. If I wasn’t a realtor and had to haul people around I’d totally get a two door.

hopefully this is my week 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Honestly, having had two EBs, I couldn't imagine anything other than a 2-door. I understand the utilitarian nature of a 4-door, but I am super glad I went with a 2-door. I am an empty-nester, so no need for kids, dogs, etc. any longer. I have a 4-door vehicle now, however, and If I actually use that feature more than 8 or 10 times a year, I would be surprised. 2-door for me all the way! Like you say........2-door is SIIIICK AF!!!

Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
An update on mine. Arrive to the dealer Friday after thanksgiving. They are a couple of hours away, so we will be going to pick it up on Friday 12/2.

Overall timeline: VIN in july, Blend 9/13, Shipped 11/5, Arrived at dealer 11/25

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 46 waiting to ship and got this email. Shipping to Idaho.
Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. Screenshot_20221129_063214_Gmail
good for you!

I'm on day 41 waiting to be shipped. blend 10/12, built update on 10/20.

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yet another delivery slide (at least the 6th slide)...apparently it will deliver Dec. 2nd. We shall see.

Still no rail data and no help from Ford other the it's sitting on Ramp 4G @ MAP as of today. What does Ramp 4G mean exactly? Is it the last step before it is placed in a railcar for shipment? I have searched the forum and didn't find a solid answer for that. Anybody know?

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@fordmonty who do I send the $2000 bill to at Ford? For what? The decrease in the offer for my current car from the time my Bronco was built in September to today. Same buyer. Nothing has changed except 11 weeks. Markets are softening and you are fucking people over with your incompetence.

Oh, and I still DON’T have my Bronco. You suck. I’m buying this POS out of spite at this point.

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@fordmonty who do I send the $2000 bill to at Ford? For what? The decrease in the offer for my current car from the time my Bronco was built in September to today. Same buyer. Nothing has changed except 11 weeks. Markets are softening and you are fucking people over with your incompetence.

Oh, and I still DON’T have my Bronco. You suck. I’m buying this POS out of spite at this point.
I am working this angle with Ford Corporate. Interest rate and loss on trade. Karen has stated they cannot do anything until after the purchase,which will most likely entail offering of extended warranty packages for lube and oil :-/

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am working this angle with Ford Corporate. Interest rate and loss on trade. Karen has stated they cannot do anything until after the purchase,which will most likely entail offering of extended warranty packages for lube and oil :-/
Hey, at least you got lube. Feel more like sandpaper over here right now

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco made it to the railyard in GA in 4 maybe 5 days.

Not sure how that happened.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrote ford corporate... Got a response
Let's see if the Bronco actually gets on a train.
Day 47
Sponsored