Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is correct, but you can be moved to another date. What I was referring to was the fact that all 2 doors (except FE) without a VIN prior to 8-13, would automatically be a MY 2022.
It's 8/31 and he has a WT previewing. That's gotta be good news......amiright?
Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are all dealers able to see when orders preview? My dealer told me to quit reading the forums :sneaky:
"Quit reading the forums and be a less informed consumer" :cautious:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those with scheduled vin non FE MICs such as myself -

On one hand, this is a good sign that Ford is confident enough that they’ll get through dirt mountain, FEs, us, AND more MIC tops.

On the other hand, you almost wish Ford stopped piling onto the list and shuffling in more 2021 hardtop builds. Many already have major doubts that their assigned VIN even makes the cut.

And voice of reason says what the hell is Ford thinking that they could get through all of these MIC builds between mid October and the first week of December. Maybe the hardtops being previewed now are simply that - previews and nothing more. Only until we see the those hardtops being previewed, particularly on 2 door, actually get assigned VINs, then we have evidence to there being a change in Fords plans.

If new hardtop builds do get assigned VIN, my conspiracy theory radar does go up a bit since I find it so hard to believe they think they could take on all of these MIC builds. If there’s one downside theory it’s that maybe a portion of the assigned MIC VINs that have been sitting in limbo for a few months are stale configurable builds, based on the current outlook on parts, and will need to be pushed out some. And their spot in line for receiving a MIC top will be handed to a new build that’s cherry picked based on the current outlook on parts. If Ford has a loophole that they could still build 2021MY into 2022CY for a VIN assigned in 2021, this is certainly a way for them to keep production churning.

Last edited:

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. . . Also it is my birthday so feel free to lie to me to make me feel better.

In the morning just check under the pillow . .

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have my FE with at Granger still waiting on scheduling. Does that mean I won’t know date for another month or so? Also it is my birthday so feel free to lie to me to make me feel better.
Ford Bronco [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week] Granger Bronco Scheduling Previews as of 8/31. Including 2-Door and MIC top 1630490856911

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like there is a pretty high percentage of upper trims being churned out. Is that deliberate on Ford’s part to prefer the presumably more profitable models?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd still think you have a shot at it. We have 1 more month and that sounds like a buildable order.

Mark is great and you have more stamina than me to ride with him.
@Zach@Granger How does this sound buildable? Ford just said that all non FE MIC hard tops that are unscheduled without a VIN are pushed to MY22. Are we missing something here?

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this sound buildable? Ford just said that all non FE MIC hard tops that are unscheduled without a VIN are pushed to MY22. Are we missing something here?
Lots 2 and 4 door non FE MIC tops got previewed across the country yesterday. Curious to see what happens Thursday now.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots 2 and 4 door non FE MIC tops got previewed across the country yesterday. Curious to see what happens Thursday now.
You and me both.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry for the delay, we were without internet for a while this morning.

Zach
Zach, can you explain how trucks deliver vehicles to your dealership from the omaha rail yard? One truck a week? Two trucks? On a schedule? Is there a rhyme and reason?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, can you explain how trucks deliver vehicles to your dealership from the omaha rail yard? One truck a week? Two trucks? On a schedule? Is there a rhyme and reason?
No rhyme or reason, no. They get a transport full of vehicles coming to the Des Moines area and ship them. Sometimes we'll get 1 Bronco with a shipment of other vehicles, sometimes 3 Broncos with other vehicles. Just depends on what else they have coming this way.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this for the three weeks in October or the remainder of September?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You and me both.
Nobody knows. Seems like a near impossible feat. But per my post above - Besides them miraculously achieving this, then only other thing that I could think of is this - maybe a portion of the assigned MIC VINs that have been sitting in limbo for a few months are stale configurable builds, based on the current outlook on parts, and will need to be pushed out some. And their spot in line for receiving a MIC top will be handed to a new build that’s cherry picked today based on the current outlook on parts. If Ford has a loophole that they could still build 2021MY into 2022CY for a VIN assigned in 2021, this is certainly a way for them to keep production churning.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
No rhyme or reason, no. They get a transport full of vehicles coming to the Des Moines area and ship them. Sometimes we'll get 1 Bronco with a shipment of other vehicles, sometimes 3 Broncos with other vehicles. Just depends on what else they have coming this way.
How many delivery trucks do you average a week?

ontheuptick

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a total of 9 allocations left for scheduling this month, all 9 are previewing.
What does it mean when he says they are "previewing"? My dealer emailed me yesterday and said mine is "previewing to be selected". What exactly does that mean?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.