First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP most likely damaged a sensor underneath the vehicle and did not know it. The sand getting packed into the tight spots prob pushed on a connector until it broke. Please update us when they find the issue.

Automator59

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, F250 (7.3l), '23 Integra, RDX, Saab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

mmcq

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay Okay, I haven't read all 11 pages - was this the Bronco I saw stranded on 131 and the 96 interchange just outside of Grand Rapids??? Had ORV stickers on the back left rear window and had flashers on. I wondered what the heck happened.
Yep, that was me!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The banter is fun, but it would be great if the Admins would lock or limit comments on these repair/warranty/gremlin threads. Since this section is/will be a resource for others, sifting through 12 pages of fruitlessness comments, with no resolution, makes it just a bitch session.

If the @Administrator limited the posts in to the Problem, then and update with the Resolution/Solution that would be incredibly helpful for all future information seekers, although maybe not as entertaining.
Brother, if you can’t find the humor in a guys new bronco breaking down after driving in the sand ……..in Sand GOAT Mode and being told it’s an Insurance issue as opposed to a Warranty issue, then you might want to refer to the Repair/Warranty/Gremlins page and see if there’s a fix for your broken funny bone.

And come on……that damn video of the goat seizing up and tipping over is about the funniest thing ever in context with this thread.

I do get it, but with what you’re asking the admins to do (edit out unnecessary or unhelpful, extraneous comments) then this thread would consist of a grand total of 2 posts…..the problem and the fix.

So maybe down the road you have to wade through some unhelpful, fruitless comments on the way to your problem resolution search……and maybe you, or some one else will come across that goat video and laugh a little……not such a bad thing in this imperfect maddening planet we share.

And if you find a fix for your funny bone come back and post the resolution here………

Last edited:

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did re-watch @evilletruck video of his BD and he has the trailer tow package as well. There could still be a difference in the hardware/software for the BL and BD trailer tow since the BL has LED tail lights and the BD does not.
Base for the win for not letting people select the tow package?

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to clarify, so none of use get confused with the acronyms.

Ford Bronco Updated 7/29 [Engine Seized, Full Replacement Under Warranty] My Bronco shut down after sand dunes run 1627392439026

And please remember, for your family's safety, marketing images are just aspirational.

Ford Bronco Updated 7/29 [Engine Seized, Full Replacement Under Warranty] My Bronco shut down after sand dunes run 1627392439026
You need to add pretty much every mode lol. Goat except sand, mud, water, snow, rocks. Maybe goes over asphalt and concrete without issues (webasto tops may still cause issues on road)

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO... That's pretty much what I think of GOAT modes too... Just give access to all the adjustments and let me program my own damn modes. Enter FORSCAN....

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company this would be a good time to pop-up
Even if it was just to say, "Hey, we don't know what happened yet, but we're looking into it". That would be enough... No one is expecting them to have a crystal ball or anything. Stuff breaks, it's always better when it breaks under warranty. Speaking of which, I think my cam tensioners on my 3.5 Ecoboost are finally toast after 232k miles and 10 years of reliable service. Now to decide, trade in or fix... Ugg.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to clarify, so none of use get confused with the acronyms.

And please remember, for your family's safety, marketing images are just aspirational.

SAND = Safe And Nice Driving

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that man . Sounds like just computer issues. I'm sure they'll have it sorted out soon.
Sponsored