Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Using only your comments, I can tell what type of Bronco that you pre-ordered, in most cases.

We’ve all got that friend that tries to hang but just can’t keep up. Let’s remember to lend a helping hand when it happens. 😀
✅A 2-Door pre-orderer flat out "zonks" the 4-door, no hidden move here.

I wonder if a Sasquatch 4DR would have made it?
✅A 4-Door with SAS pre-orderer tries a misdirection argument.

At least they could've slept in the back of the 4dr when they get stuck
✅A 2-Door pre-orderer goes ju jitsu style with the argument, by using the strength of the 4-Door as a back handed zinger.

It happens to the best of them.
5c671965cd876.image.jpg
✅A 4-Door pre-orderer tried the "it's you, not the Bronco" argument. Also perhaps a Cyber Orange reference.

Actually the driver was in the wrong mode and only had rear lockers on.

shouldnt use sway bar disconnect in sand ..it will just dig in more..you don’t want that.

you only use sway bar disconnect if you need more articulation.

he also turned into the sand hill rather than straight on, not very much momentum. They never do say if he lowered the pressure in the tires which is needed for sand.

F0A48DED-9961-4F0A-A058-3C88EB97B879.jpeg
✅A 4-Door pre-orderer tries the technical jargon approach of "professional does not know what they are doing, but I do." To be fair, i do this with the Lions all the time, "I played Madden, so I know what I am talking about. They should have gone for a quick out on 4th and 2 instead of the QB sneak, as the CB was playing off the receiver."

...They should have put the 2 door up on the hill to see what would have happened....
✅ A 4-Door pre-orderer tries the "it's better to have tried and failed than to not have tried at all" argument.

Or

✅A 2-Door pre-orderer is modestly/politely asking for the "rub it in moment".

*** This is the only one I don't know. ***

They need to put a cape on that 2dr because it swooped in like a superhero. Then, the video just stops after the hero saved the day.
✅ A 2-Door pre-orderer knows they won, and now wants to see the celebration, the confetti, the trophy presentation and all of the interviews in the post-game show.

Advertisement

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Big Bend
First Name
Pauly P
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX Hatch
✅ A 2-Door pre-orderer knows they won, and now wants to see the celebration, the confetti, the trophy presentation and all of the interviews in the post-game show.
No big celebration, just a cowboy riding into the sunset with a tip of the hat. ;)

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Expedition Limited
Clubs

Ryuk

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 4c, Ford Focus RS, Buell XB12RS
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

2 Door: 1
4 Door: 0
NEWS FLASH:
Ford has updated the naming convention for the Ford Bronco.
You have until April 8th to make any changes
The sizes are now
2 Door
1617628766061.png

or
Turtle Door
1617628802746.png

:ROFLMAO:

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
First time I've heard about different ABS programming for sand / different GOAT modes. Pretty cool. These GOAT modes continue to prove that they're no gimmick and actual thought has gone into them!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes, it seems that the 2 door gets stuck as well. This one in Cyber Orange as an example.
✅ 4-Door, non-Cyber Orange pre-orderer comes up with what looks to be a perfect rebuttal, while slighting the color as well.

But alas, this bus has a door in the back, making it a 3-Door. It is neither a 2-door nor a 4-door.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement