Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feels like a Hummer H3 inside
That's what i'm hoping for. My wifes H3 has been a great vehicle, and i like the fit inside. The 32's look big on it, so 35's will be beast mode. The bronco is wider, taller and longer I did the measurements. 😀
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All you gotta do is stare at the camera image on the 12" like you're in a video game

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you tell us how tall you are?

That way if I know if this matters to me or if its a short person problem.
So you are one of those people that make short jokes, does that make you feel MightyAndrew?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw the way, I am short as shit and the two door is pewny. Just sayin' and your mother's a troll!

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was great, similar to the Wrangler, not that different from my Taco, a bit lower maybe. Felt more like a cockpit, everything within easy reach and well placed. And definitely more than 6 inches, that sounds more like a hotrod.
I also like that at least on these ones driving around, the sensor box by the mirror is behind and on the right side of the stem, leaving enough room for a dashcam to hide behind the left side, where I have mine mounted now. Some cars have just a huge chunk of plastic right behind the entire mirror it seems.
Also the mirrors seem a bit larger than on the Wrangler, I like that too.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing wrong with the visibility. Once the doors and roof are off you’ll have everything you will need. I believe a lot of people want a bronco, but once they get one they might not want a bronco. It won’t be for everyone.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmm....well I sat in an OBX a few weeks ago and didn't notice any issues with that. Seems on par with other vehicles of similar size.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i just measured my super duty at 7.25”, so the 6” guess is not outrageous. I was kinda shocked at how short and narrow the windshield felt from the cabin. The rear view mirrors definitely felt small. And the view out of the rear windows were bad with the back seats right up on you with the tall headrest. I felt the visibility was not what I’m used to, but I’m not used to driving mid size anything. I’m still buying the Bronco. I think.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Btw the way, I am short as shit and the two door is pewny. Just sayin' and your mother's a troll!
Lighten up, Francis... er, Herbie.

First, it's spelled "puny". Holy hell. I rarely correct stuff like that online, but geez.

Second, the claim is you couldn't even fit the short side of a standard piece of paper between the dash and the mirror (which is 8.5 inches, for the record). In the meantime, people who are over 6' tall have been fitting in just fine.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just measured my super duty at 7.25”, so the 6” guess is not outrageous. I was kinda shocked at how short and narrow the windshield felt from the cabin. The rear view mirrors definitely felt small. And the view out of the rear windows were bad with the back seats right up on you with the tall headrest. I felt the visibility was not what I’m used to, but I’m not used to driving mid size anything. I’m still buying the Bronco. I think.
Yes, definitely shorter than a SuperDuty - I sat in a new F150 while I was there.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Historically, visibility sucks in a Lamborghini also, but it would not be a determining factor in my purchase decision for such a car.

Plus, luckily Ford made it really easy for a driver to improve visibility in the Bronco, just remove the doors and top.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Historically, visibility sucks in a Lamborghini also, but it would not be a determining factor in my purchase decision for such a car.

Plus, luckily Ford made it really easy for a driver to improve visibility in the Bronco, just remove the doors and top.
Agree : it's not a determining factor for me (like I said) - but it still sucks
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.