First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the roast cloth does look better than the roast leather. It looks good in this clip.

For me, I'm all in on the Navy Pier. But I'm a 2-dr buyer. No possible power seat option irregardless of the material. I'm not thrilled with the seating options. My Limited Explorer had leather seats that were very similar to the navy pier leather. Of course, it had power seats which was expected in a luxury optioned vehicle 25 years ago. Apparently, that isn't to be expected. Ford still hasn't corrected the design flaw of rear A/C vents. Putting a vent in the back of the center console must have pushed the cost to high instead a mold trap on the floor is the best they could do.
I have vents that come out the floor in my ford RS and its never been a issue with Heating the car or a mould trap.As they sit above the carpet not directly on the carpet.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was excited until the music started.

Cloth Roast is 2nd best after BL MGV!!!

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have vents that come out the floor in my ford RS and its never been a issue with Heating the car or a mould trap.As they sit above the carpet not directly on the carpet.
Mould

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So how do they work in your RS when you hose the mud out of the interior?
They sit higher then the floor level so the mud dont get into them and in the bronc that has a wash out floor if I was washing out the interior getting the mud off the floor all I would do is hold a hose slightey above the floor and just let the water wash the mud away down the drains in the floor.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Late to the party....I don't even want a 4 door but I think if they sent me that I'd drive the hell out of it!! I mean come on Ford. Send me one to drive around the midwest we are jelly!!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They sit higher then the floor level so the mud dont get into them and in the bronc that has a wash out floor if I was washing out the interior getting the mud off the floor all I would do is hold a hose slightey above the floor and just let the water wash the mud away down the drains in the floor.
The Bronco floor vents are a different beast, designed by interns.

Ford Bronco Walkaround video of Outer Banks Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray Exterior & Roast Interior img_20200727_131433647-

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seriously. What snake oil salesman told Ford to try and be hip and go after the youth market for a ~$50k impractical, but totally awesome vehicle?

Tone deaf Jackson Dawson gonna pay Ford with "exposure"? LOL
:D
Car research is twice as high on mobile compared to desktop, and Ford usage is even higher than the rest of the industry. TikTok and other social platforms are a huge part of any product launch, don’t assume everyone there is 19 and poor.

https://www.autoremarketing.com/trends/car-research-mobile-devices-twice-high-desktops-usage-varies

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try using the pause and play to check out the details. Works for me on this video.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those seats! so UGLY!! looks so cheap
The Bronco floor vents are a different beast, designed by interns.

img_20200727_131433647-jpg.jpg
Expecting a dealer accessory option #201,
Ford Bronco Walkaround video of Outer Banks Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray Exterior & Roast Interior snorkel
Rear Seat A/C snorkel with shutoff control with quick molle attachment to utilize the front seatback molle panel. #202 coordinating beverage holder incase you cannot locate any rear holders of the mentioned "Beverage holders, 6 total" in the 4dr.
Sponsored