Sponsored

What have you heard? Will all current orders be built before the start of production of the 2023 model year?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the part highlighted new? I don't remember reading that before. If so, what a hose job by Ford. Wait a couple years for your order to get built and they take away the price protection all while newer orders are getting built. 🖕

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
I believe it is new. The upshot seems to be that even if we change at the 2023MY order period, we lose price protection. The key phase (as I see it) is that any change after 3/7/22 not filled as a a '22 triggers a policy to not be a carry over and instead to be a NEW 2023MY order and that will reflect 2023MY pricing. Could be slightly ambiguous, just get that vibe from it, hell, since the price protection was in response to the mod top delay, I 90% expect Ford will grant price protection for the single year and only valid if you order and fill with a mod top.
Sponsored

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
😂🤣😂 no.

In all seriousness, my dealer told me if I don’t want mine built, leave the order as is, as I am not giving on a few items. I am pretty much guaranteed to get a 2023 unless something drastically changes.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven't received and email or phone call from my dealer since March 28

Bronkin66

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco and 2022 coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our wildtrak with hoss 3.0 is finally scheduled. Original order 7/14/20. Should be produced the week of 6/6 as model 2022 year. No dealer markup. I hope Ford does not remove price protection for anyone getting pushed to 2023!

Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven't received and email or phone call from my dealer since March 28
Last I heard from mine was January...of 2021.

I expect my early August 2020 reservation will be built about 2030 at this rate.

ChazVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am curious to know what you have heard from FMC customer service, your dealer, or via any connections you might have. Will all current orders be built before the start of production of the 2023 model year?
When our Outer Banks/Sasquatch Package was ordered in Mid Jan. '22, Ford had mentioned to me in an email that it could be 3-6 months? However, our Dealer said not to get our hopes up that it should be ready before Year End '22, since we reduced the add-ons Ford was having trouble with?
My guess is, and I am holding Ford accountable to getting ours completed before year end, because a lot of people will be upset (and possibly remove their order from the system) if a new pricing structure evolves come 2023....
There should have been an automatic 2022 Model cut-off on all orders placed after March 1st if Ford was unable to produce what is previously ordered/committed?

4X4XFAR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, GT500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last week I said to my sales rep that I thought my chances of getting a 2022 seemed to be around 50/50 (I reserved and ordered in March 2021).

He said maybe a little better than that, but he certainly didn't say he expected all his "current orders" (much less reservation holders) to be built in the 2022 model year.

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Raptor buyers got the shaft as well. Ford is still delivering 2021 Raptor buyers to those who placed custom orders last year. No way would be accepting a 2021 model in May of 2022.

Maharba

Badlands
First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in my Bronco order in late Nov/ early Dec last year and heard no word from my dealer until last week. They said orders may open up again in November this year for another batch of 22’s, but who knows how accurate that is. All I know is I get to join the annual wait club, which I’m not too worried about. That just means I get to continue to put aside money!

Sponsored

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our wildtrak with hoss 3.0 is finally scheduled. Original order 7/14/20. Should be produced the week of 6/6 as model 2022 year. No dealer markup. I hope Ford does not remove price protection for anyone getting pushed to 2023!
My Wildtrak from 7/19/20 and Hoss 3.0 will be made the same week, 6/6. No VIN yet.

First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs-M5 & 750; Dodge Charger SRT, 30 4WD pickups
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford marketing line for the 1000th time a week or so ago. Every time getting no info except that my order is being processed and to call my dealer, thanks for nothing. BUT this time the fella told me that all 2021’s had been shipped and all 2022’s would be built within 90 days. I have called several times since and no one will acknowledge I was ever told that and am simply told they don’t have that information. I’m hoping this young man was right and did t get fired for saying too much, because otherwise I have no idea why ford has that marketing line for us to call when they seem to know less than anyone on this forum.

First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs-M5 & 750; Dodge Charger SRT, 30 4WD pickups
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in my Bronco order in late Nov/ early Dec last year and heard no word from my dealer until last week. They said orders may open up again in November this year for another batch of 22’s, but who knows how accurate that is. All I know is I get to join the annual wait club, which I’m not too worried about. That just means I get to continue to put aside money!
What I hate more than the delay is the long-con: Your bronco Is just around the corner.. I would much rather know that I will not get a bronco for 2 years than spend those 2 years expecting it any time.

Maharba

Badlands
First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I hate more than the delay is the long-con: Your bronco Is just around the corner.. I would much rather know that I will not get a bronco for 2 years than spend those 2 years expecting it any time.
Yeah. I'm already expecting a delay, so no need to try to get my hopes up. Here's a transcription of the voicemail the sales rep left me, cleaned of pauses and trying to work out how to phrase things.

"The hold up is, obviously, the hard tops and you ordered a two door. We're just waiting for it to get picked up and scheduled. Ford cut off all Bronco ordering until November to get all 2021's all built out and finished and then get the 2022's that they already have in the order bank accepted built. I'll keep in touch."

al16830

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Sierra at4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even if it's built you're still waiting weeks for delivery. I think I'm on day 27 of waiting for delivery. I live bout 2hrs from Detroit.
Even if it's built you're still waiting weeks for delivery. I think I'm on day 27 of waiting for delivery. I live bout 2hrs from Detroit.
This sucks mine was built 4/22 and here it is 5/9/2022 and still says in production. 17 days, I've calling Ford every other day tentatively should've been shipped a week ago.
Sponsored