OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I let my wife give input on the color..EG it is..I was leaning A51 until the salesman said it was the most ordered
Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to 2D first, no subs on that. I liked the marine seating and the aggressiveness of the badlands, plus having tech is fun. So include a shadow black look and the stance of the Sasquatch package. I came to my build

now waiting for the "its built" email. blend date was 12/20/22

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think mine is sitting at the CSX lot waiting for car carrier..it’s killing me! Once it got off the train it’s untrackable

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unpopular opinion.. I don't like the way trims were set up. If I want a bronco with 360 degree camera as a safety feature, and I want marine grade vinyl, I am automatically getting a badlands. The amount of hate I would get about "you won't ever use the sway bar disconnect" or "why do you daily drive a badlands" will be forever annoying.

I don't want separate vehicles for separate uses. My day job is in the city, and my weekends are spent logging. I want to be able to wash out the sawdust I will undoubtedly wear and not strike a tree in a blind spot; oh, and not getting stuck in snow at work.
People daily drive rubicons I don’t see an issues with that.

Posted in unpopular opinions about the bronco a while back after coming across a few comments about some badlands owners never needing the sway bar disconnect or just daily driving a badlands in general.

Feels like that old saying is relevant about people's opinions and poop chutes. Everyone has them, and it's a good idea until it's a mess, or something like that. Got my order in September and I'm legitimately happy for the first time since I don't remember when.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all about 2 door Basemansquatch right from the beginning. Then I sat in a base and didnt like the cloth seats and knew it would be a couple of grand for Katskinz covers and just decided to go for the Black Diamond for the MGV and washout interior for a bit more. THEN, while I was waiting on my order, my dealer called with almost exact same build but Badlands. I just started a new job with a sign on bonus so…… I ended up with Badlands.

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posted in unpopular opinions about the bronco a while back after coming across a few comments about some badlands owners never needing the sway bar disconnect or just daily driving a badlands in general.

Feels like that old saying is relevant about people's opinions and poop chutes. Everyone has them, and it's a good idea until it's a mess, or something like that. Got my order in September and I'm legitimately happy for the first time since I don't remember when.
Yes me too..first new vehicle in 16 years!

Flbronco33

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with Big Bend more so for budget. I wanted 2 door since i dont need a 4dr at this point. Ordered some side step running boards to install this week. Ultimately I want a 1 inch lift and 35's once i can find a price and shop to do it for me. Took her home yesterday 😁. Drove her 300 miles yesterday, lots of fun. For anyone worried about room on a 2 DR I'm 6'3" and have a ton of room as a backseat passenger.

If anyone is selling their SAS tires in Florida DM me!!
Ford Bronco What made you pick your trim of Bronco? IMG_5110.JPG

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes me too..first new vehicle in 16 years!
First new vehicle ever. Rocked a '92 Toyota pickup for the past 12 years, and before that was odd and end cars to get me by. Gotten to the point it's in my garage more than on the road for repair work. No working speedo, 500k miles, 4 hour drives every weekend, sometimes without oil, as Betsy the War Wagon really just gets topped off of oil instead of oil changes lol. Past 6 months has been in the shop monthly for various things - brakes, fuel line, rear main oil seal, brake lines, cracked leaf spring... She's a workhorse for sure.

Thankfully the bronco arrived in time. Was debating selling Betsy just to have something, but would require giving up the down payment saved and the bronco. There was about a 2 week period where I had to rely on others before the bronco, now named 'Sleipnir' after Odin's 8 legged battle horse, showed up. Sleipnir is home. Finally.

Ford Bronco What made you pick your trim of Bronco? 20180323_092757

Ford Bronco What made you pick your trim of Bronco? 20220916_064503

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Fate. I had ordered a Badlands Sasquatch and was in cue (still am with a early January ‘23
Ford Bronco What made you pick your trim of Bronco? 42D14901-EEC9-401A-9486-3759BE6BFB79
delivery date) and the dealer called and asked me if I was interested in a BRaptor that a Golden Ticket holder had turned down! The rest was history…

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a low tech simple guy who likes a capable vehicle so base Sasquatch it was.

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally ordered a Wildtrack, but then I went to the Off Rodeo and drove a Badlands. The sway bar disconnect did it for me. I changed my order to a Badlands Sasquatch the next day.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Bronco ... Base.
Daughter mentioned she wanted to learn how to drive a manual.... couldn't get Mid with a manual short of a Badlands and I didn't want to spend that much at that time.
I also wanted to see how the 2dr would work out for me beyond the Classic body lines.
So I went pretty cheap because of the value of a Base ... non-Squatch, roof rails, mod bumper, brush guard, switches.

Next Bronco will most likely be a 4dr Black Diamond Squatch, mid and hard top, 2.3.
Pricing works out best for me that way + MGV.
I'm pretty happy with the 2.3. It's got decent guts.

sirloco

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
With so many different combinations of Bronco, what made you pick the one you did to order? For example, I really wanted to order a Wildtrack but do not care for the interior tu-tone leather and don't want cloth. I went with the Badlands SAS because I wanted the marine vinyl seats and my wife likes the orange trim (she went to Oklahoma State). I like solid interiors so I like the all black of the Badlands SAS with the high package. I intend to lift it and put wheels and 37's on it but that is me. The HOSS 3.0 would have been sweet but can't get it on the Badlands which is weird (unless they have changed something)? It still puzzles me why you can get some things on some models but not on the others. What made some of you get a Black Diamond or Big Bend or even a Base? Was it that you just wanted a Bronco or just a base because you intend to get crazy with it and make it a crawler (not mall crawler lol) or what? I of course as some of you know am a service manager at a Ford store so I see all sorts of different combos.

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
I priced all the different trim models and felt the base w/Sasquatch was the most bang for your buck. Added modular steel bumper, hitch, rock rails, auxiliary switches, door moldings and had the windows tinted.