Sponsored

What Mud Flaps / Splash Guards With Wildtrak?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been reading different conflicting things about the Ford splash guards not working with the Wildtrak/Sas package. The $50 ones, not the $450 ones. What are you running for flaps? Anyone have any pictures? I'm heading to the snow and slush soon and would love to get something installed asap.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends...none work if you have Ford Tube Steps.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Depends...none work if you have Ford Tube Steps.
No rails yet. I'm waiting for aftermarket options on that. So if I only run cheap flaps in the winter I don't mind

Reactions: Cat

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My solution, a cheap universal flaps cut to fit.

20211125_125324.jpg

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been reading different conflicting things about the Ford splash guards not working with the Wildtrak/Sas package. The $50 ones, not the $450 ones. What are you running for flaps? Anyone have any pictures? I'm heading to the snow and slush soon and would love to get something installed asap.
If you're somewhat handy with a dremel tool the $50 ones can be made to work just fine, just know that you'll be cutting the upper outboard profile a bit to match the squatch fenders. Several threads of people doing that, including cutting clearances to work with the side steps:

DIY dremel solution - how to mount Ford Front Mudflaps on Sasquatch with Step Bars | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Ford OEM Mud Flaps / Splash Guards trimmed to fit OBX Sasquatch with side steps | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you're somewhat handy with a dremel tool the $50 ones can be made to work just fine, just know that you'll be cutting the upper outboard profile a bit to match the squatch fenders. Several threads of people doing that, including cutting clearances to work with the side steps:

DIY dremel solution - how to mount Ford Front Mudflaps on Sasquatch with Step Bars | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Ford OEM Mud Flaps / Splash Guards trimmed to fit OBX Sasquatch with side steps | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
I don't have steps or rails, so I'm wondering what will happen. I've only seen mods needed to made those work for like OB or other similar with steps. Who has them on a base wildtrak? Mine arrive Wednesday so I'll know soon enough.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs