Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll 2nd this one. Just like my JL I felt like I was tilting forward in the seat with no leg support. I had done the seat jackers on the Jeep and ordered the Bronco ones the day after I bought it. Problem solved and it's something that makes it a whole lot more enjoyable to drive every time so fits the question.
I still need to do this, how much did you raise up the seat?
Sponsored

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forscan deactivation of all the chimes/noises. Transformed the vehicle for me - hate that stuff.

Next step - cut/bend the headrests so they don't tilt forward so much.
If you figure this out please post it. Holy shit with the MGV my head is tilted at a 45 angle to have my shoulders fully touch.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ‘24 headrests seem to be at a decent angle and doesn’t bother me. I have heard of people pulling it all the way out and putting it in backwards.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stop-and-Go + Autohold Enable -- i was one of the loudest prerelease critics that this wasn't available from the factory

Suma mirrors

Onboard battery charger. Our trips are too short and the alternator can't charge the battery enough on its own

When was this? I had my 2-door in for auto-up issues last year and they said there was no module update available.
Took quick look in Forscan, it's saying my driver door is at the latest calibration (CK) but passenger has updates available (factory CL, current CN)

Are you guys applying it to the top of the painted swing gate, or bottom of the glass framing that overlaps the gate?
Alright,

Spill the beans on autohold enablement in forscan... That's one feature I thought was stupid until I actually used it on my previous 2 vehicles and now I miss it terribly.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright,

Spill the beans on autohold enablement in forscan... That's one feature I thought was stupid until I actually used it on my previous 2 vehicles and now I miss it terribly.
Afaik you just need to enable it using forscan easymode settings for both IPC and APIM. It'll appear in the Driver Features section of the touchscreen. You need to have the engine running, doors closed, seatbelt buckled in order to toggle the setting.

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Afaik you just need to enable it using forscan easymode settings for both IPC and APIM. It'll appear in the Driver Features section of the touchscreen. You need to have the engine running, doors closed, seatbelt buckled in order to toggle the setting.
Thank you... this is now a priority!

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Isn't that enabled by default? When I let go of my brake the vehicle does not move until I touch the gas pedal.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ‘24 headrests seem to be at a decent angle and doesn’t bother me. I have heard of people pulling it all the way out and putting it in backwards.
I’ve been meaning to ask someone with a 24’. Doesn’t your headrest tilt AND slide? I thought I had read it was one of the few changes from 23 to 24.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn't that enabled by default? When I let go of my brake the vehicle does not move until I touch the gas pedal.
Oh that explains why mine does that Weird thing it does lol. I’d rather it didn’t.
Our Gladiator had “auto park” and it wouldn’t move with the door open. I hated that. Most of these nanny systems are just annoying.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been meaning to ask someone with a 24’. Doesn’t your headrest tilt AND slide? I thought I had read it was one of the few changes from 23 to 24.
I was looking forward to that and no…. Disappointed that it doesn’t. But I got rear cup holders! lol

Sponsored

Dan C

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 f150, 2018 flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Silicone grease on the rear window seal (where it meets the tailgate) will make it silent when going over bumps. I waited far too long to do this assuming it was the rear body panels or storage area.
Might I suggest wiping baby powder on (all) the seals? Keeps door and window seals sticking and isn't greasy.

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean someone with tinted windows can not purchase Suma products?

The clear mirrors don't have anti-glare. We decided to offer all our mirrors coated with anti-glare coating such that they are only Blue or Grey, which is light grey.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My favorite winter trick: the HVAC won’t go full floorboard, which is “intended”

To get warm feet, you have to turn the air on for floor board + dash vents, then manually close the dash vents.

Any other position/combination either results in no floor board heat or greatly reduced as the A-pillar vents seem to hog most of it.

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the new door module update work with just grabbing the door handle with RKE? Or do you have to press the unlock button to get it to drop the windows a bit

Short list of my favorite upgrades so far:
powerwerx dashboard usb upgrade, mabett dome and 4 cabin lights, ford performance tune with k&n intake and magnaflow overland exhaust
Sponsored

Last edited: