Sponsored

What's Up With The Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner Option?

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for letting me know. We'll take a look to see if there are issues with the form on mobile from our end.
I had the same problem with Safari on a Mac but switching to Chrome worked fine.
Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the same problem with Safari on a Mac but switching to Chrome worked fine.
Thanks for providing some extra data points for us.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're glad you enjoyed our Headliners in your Jeep! We'll be making them for the bronco. I just posted a link above if you want to be notified as soon as we have them.

Are you going to keep the Jeep along with the Bronco? I'm pretty excited to see how they compete with one another.
Signed up :)

I can't get sound deadening on my 4d BL with MIC top...bc... who knows smh.

Will you guys provide that?

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Signed up :)

I can't get sound deadening on my 4d BL with MIC top...bc... who knows smh.

Will you guys provide that?
Hi Gordon, we will be providing both our Hothead Headliners along with our butyl-based, sound deadening material, Sound Assassin. Sound Assassin comes in Roof Packages (to go under the hard top), Floor Packages and in Individual Sheets (15" x 20"). I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!
-Mark

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Reading this thread conjures memories of a buddy's TJ soft top with mud tires. I would lose my voice on long road trips. None of the rest of the gang would even ride with him.

No matter what, the Bronco will be no worse than that.
If the gang didn’t want to ride in a soft top Jeep with big mud tires then it’s time to find new friends. :)

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
will be ordering from hot heads. Especially since Ford won’t allow me to get them from the factory

Last edited:

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the shout out. We are excited to say that we will be making our Hothead Headliners for the new Ford Bronco as soon as possible.

We have a contact form up on our website if anyone would like to be notified once we do have them available. Click the below link and give us your contact info and you'll be the first to know.

Get notified when Hothead Headliners are available for the Ford Bronco

In the meantime, we'd be happy to answer any headliner questions. Just let me know.

-Mark
Hi Mark,

I'm still relatively new to the aftermarket world of off roading (my old 86 Bronco didn't have a lot of room for customization). I'm soley interested in temp. control. The 86 i had never bothered me noise wise and I doubt this one will. Florida summers get brutal with heat and humidity. Any products for me?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Mark,

I'm still relatively new to the aftermarket world of off roading (my old 86 Bronco didn't have a lot of room for customization). I'm soley interested in temp. control. The 86 i had never bothered me noise wise and I doubt this one will. Florida summers get brutal with heat and humidity. Any products for me?
There's a radiant barrier added to the ceiling panels now which help reflect the heat. They use the same stuff in attics on the trusses which helps keep the attic cooler along with your house. You can see it in their video below.

https://hotheadheadliners.com

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Mark,

Hi Tj, our story is that we invented Hothead Headliners over 10 years ago because our heads were getting hot in our Jeeps! Our standard Hothead Headliner will definitely help with this down in Florida.

For your needs, it works by stopping heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature in hot climates. We are still waiting to get our hands on the new Bronco, but we will definitely be making headliners for it.

You may also be interested in Sound Assassin, our sound deadening and thermal insulation material. A lot of customers who want to do as much as they can will add a Floor Package to help prevent heat from radiating into the cab through the floor.
There's a radiant barrier added to the ceiling panels now which help reflect the heat. They use the same stuff in attics on the trusses which helps keep the attic cooler along with your house. You can see it in their video below.

https://hotheadheadliners.com
That's exactly right. Here's a little bit more about how our Radiant Barrier works.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Tj, our story is that we invented Hothead Headliners over 10 years ago because our heads were getting hot in our Jeeps! Our standard Hothead Headliner will definitely help with this down in Florida.

For your needs, it works by stopping heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature in hot climates. We are still waiting to get our hands on the new Bronco, but we will definitely be making headliners for it.

You may also be interested in Sound Assassin, our sound deadening and thermal insulation material. A lot of customers who want to do as much as they can will add a Floor Package to help prevent heat from radiating into the cab through the floor.

That's exactly right. Here's a little bit more about how our Radiant Barrier works.
Mark has Ford given you any CAD files to design your headliners from? Or are you guys stuck waiting on one to hit the streets like the rest of us

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi Gordon, we will be providing both our Hothead Headliners along with our butyl-based, sound deadening material, Sound Assassin. Sound Assassin comes in Roof Packages (to go under the hard top), Floor Packages and in Individual Sheets (15" x 20"). I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!
-Mark
I'm genuinely looking forward to adding Hothead to my rig! Hope you get yours just as quickly as I do. :)

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mark has Ford given you any CAD files to design your headliners from? Or are you guys stuck waiting on one to hit the streets like the rest of us
We are in contact with one of their teams. Hope to hear more next week.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm genuinely looking forward to adding Hothead to my rig! Hope you get yours just as quickly as I do. :)
I hope so, too. We want to try and deliver to the many on here that have expressed interest as soon as possible!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have a contact form up on our website...

Get notified when Hothead Headliners are available for the Ford Bronco

In the meantime, we'd be happy to answer any headliner questions. Just let me know.
Okay, I signed up to get contacted. And I'm local if that makes any difference.

I only really care about sound deadening - not as concerned about heat. And I still have to be convinced that I'll get a better deal going with your product than what Ford is offering. I watched the video on your website, so I have an idea of what's involved to install them.

Are there any photos of what the Ford headliners will look like and how they fit? Any idea if the Ford headliners are removeable?

This is one of the few options I'm not certain if I want or not. At least if I decide not to order it, from Ford there are other good options.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, I signed up to get contacted. And I'm local if that makes any difference.

I only really care about sound deadening - not as concerned about heat. And I still have to be convinced that I'll get a better deal going with your product than what Ford is offering. I watched the video on your website, so I have an idea of what's involved to install them.

Are there any photos of what the Ford headliners will look like and how they fit? Any idea if the Ford headliners are removeable?

This is one of the few options I'm not certain if I want or not. At least if I decide not to order it, from Ford there are other good options.
We don't really have any more information than anyone else in terms of the official products that Ford will be offering once finally released. In terms of our Hothead Headliners, you can expect the same great quality & materials as we make for the Wrangler, but with the proper size and fitting for the Bronco.
Sponsored