steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great thread, but come on guys. Porsche 911 never had a V6!

mzmanny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Corsa turn down, not as loud as the dual exit

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I second this. The exhaust sounds as good as you will get on this engine.
I thought the Corsa dual cat back sounded great in the Leathal Performance video clip. So did the AWE. There is a clip of the Injen dual cat back out there that also sounds really nice, I believe.🫤

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the Corsa slashcut because it seems to clean up more of the rear and of course cheaper lol. But everyone has their preference. I didn’t get the bronco to sport exhaust tips, I had that on my Audi.

I thought the Corsa dual cat back sounded great in the Leathal Performance video clip. So did the AWE. There is a clip of the Injen dual cat back out there that also sounds really nice, I believe.🫤

D&O

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2021 F150 / 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Corsa turn down, not as loud as the dual exit
I had the Corsa cat-back single turn down for the 2.7 on my Bronco. I had liked the sound clips I had heard, but in real life it was extremely loud and also it sounded like complete crap. It lasted two weeks on my Bronco before it got replaced. I now have the Borla cat-back touring climber series. It sounds 100 times better and not near as loud. It was an expensive mistake, but the end product is great.

Borla Part #140901.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mzmanny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To each their own, naturally the Touring exhaust is going to be more tame.

I had the Corsa cat-back single turn down for the 2.7 on my Bronco. I had liked the sound clips I had heard, but in real life it was extremely loud and also it sounded like complete crap. It lasted two weeks on my Bronco before it got replaced. I now have the Borla cat-back touring climber series. It sounds 100 times better and not near as loud. It was an expensive mistake, but the end product is great.

Borla Part #140901.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Borla Part #140901.
I personally don't like the sound of the single Corsa. Sounded louder and just not as good of tone as the dual, in the sound clip I heard.🫤

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the fast intention’s exhaust this weekend.
sounds much better than I was expecting. It’s not loud and had no drone while driving. It’s a little louder than stock but can now hear it when accelerating.
it doesn’t sound loud, stupid, and obnoxious. It’s a v6 so I’m glad it’s no louder than it is.
I still wish ford offered a v8 in these things, maybe after many years down the road, I’ll swap one in.

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was looking at thr mrt axle back or the flowmaster single turn down. Is there any difference in sound between running no muffler vs one of these two I mentioned?? Not sure I wanna drop any coin if no diff.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is my top choice if I do an exhaust. Is it deeper then stock? Can you feel a difference in performance? Dyno results seen solid.

I installed the fast intention’s exhaust this weekend.
sounds much better than I was expecting. It’s not loud and had no drone while driving. It’s a little louder than stock but can now hear it when accelerating.
it doesn’t sound loud, stupid, and obnoxious. It’s a v6 so I’m glad it’s no louder than it is.
I still wish ford offered a v8 in these things, maybe after many years down the road, I’ll swap one in.
Sponsored