Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Corsa with the high clearance option, looks close to factory.... if you're worried about not losing clearance. I'm running the 2.3 and it sounds great.... no drone, not raspy, doesn't sound "like a Honda" which a lot of people keep using as a reference point. Not too loud either which is good because the 2.7 is not capable of sounding great IMO.... I had an exhaust on my 3.5 eb f150 and the only reason I didn't change it back was because I was lazy. Mind you just my opinion... but i'm not wrong... :ROFLMAO:

If you want louder the AWE 0FG is a good option... Borla stuff is always solid as well.
Good to know. My only frame of reference was the sound clips and the one I drove. I was leaning towards the Corsa but hadn’t seen their high clearance option.

AWE sounds good too, but if it’s louder than both I may stay away. The Borla S-Type was loud enough already.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered the Injen dual Cat back exhaust with black tips to go with the Injen CAI that I finally got and will be going on on Tuesday. Hopefully don't have to wait so long for the exhaust. I think will be a great pair! I like the fact it is 3" throughout and 304 SS! Father's day sale 10% and free shipping. 😎

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is what I’ve been leaning towards. So high clearance corsa isn’t too loud and sounds smoother or more throaty than stock? Did it require a decent break in period also?
Its certainly more throaty than stock... but its a solid refined note without interior drone. You will hear it for sure, its just not overbearing and its pleasant while cruising. I'd imagine the high clearance is slightly smoother than the regular since its a turn down... but I doubt its a huge difference. I mainly didn't want to lose any clearance off road, and I prefer the cleaner stockish look.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know. My only frame of reference was the sound clips and the one I drove. I was leaning towards the Corsa but hadn’t seen their high clearance option.

AWE sounds good too, but if it’s louder than both I may stay away. The Borla S-Type was loud enough already.
AWE is quite loud from what i've been told... has one of the smallest mufflers so its not a shocker. AWE does make a great product though.

thatch11b

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 DR Softtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had the Injen dual cat back installed, also have the Injen CAI. Very happy with it. Gives a nice deep sound, not annoying or obnoxious drone. Next the install of Ford performance tune.😊

Enginerd

Badlands
First Name
Jani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Sportback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great thread, not on my top 5 of Bronco mods list but I will say I absolutely LOVE the AWE exhaust I have on my B9 (2018) Audi S5 sportback running a 034 Motorsports tune and E85. Absolutely glorious pops and bangs, and zero drone inside 60k miles later. Very tempted to go AWE for the Bronco if I prioritize exhaust.

Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just had the Injen dual cat back installed, also have the Injen CAI. Very happy with it. Gives a nice deep sound, not annoying or obnoxious drone. Next the install of Ford performance tune.😊
post pics, this one is more or a rare one.

SaboTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long from ordering to it being delivered? I ordered the full system Injen through Lethal Performance on July 31st, and I haven't heard anything about it.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long from ordering to it being delivered? I ordered the full system Injen through Lethal Performance on July 31st, and I haven't heard anything about it.
I ordered way before July 31st and it took several months. It was very frustrating. Just going to have to be patient. 🫤

SaboTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered way before July 31st and it took several months. It was very frustrating. Just going to have to be patient. 🫤
I am! It's nothing like the wait for my Bronco being ordered to delivery. Its is kinda frustrating though. Overall would you say that you're happy with the exhaust?
Sponsored