Sponsored

Who feels Ford should scrap all these packages and just let us order what we want?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2346
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Scrap the packages (base, BL, BD, WT, OB) and let us choose our options?

• Total voters

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are too many trim levels and not enough packages. People joke about jeep having 13 trim levels but the reality is that they have three. Sport, Rubicon, and Sahara. The others are special editions of one of those three trim levels. The other thing that Jeep does is that they have packages that are pretty well thought out and not nearly as arbitrary as Ford. There really only needs to be three trim levels for the Bronco. Xl, XLT, and Lariat. (It would be a lot cooler if they were called Bronco, Bronco Ranger, and Bronco Explorer.) Then they could have 6 or 8 packages and maybe a 2 or 3 ala carte options. Ford fucked this up big time. I am in a constant state of disbelief over how they could manage to get so many simple things so horribly wrong. The only reason I’m still in is because of how much I love the 2.7 in my F150 and want the little bit more room over my rubicon.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this poll makes no sense. take it or leave it. stop complaining.
I get where you're coming from, but to me it makes no sense for Ford to have all these weird trims. I'm all for choices, but I honestly think things would better if the Bronco had less of them. Just make 4 or 5 different levels like most vehicles, with each being a step up, rather than these bizarre configurations Ford has come up with.

radiocontrolhead

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you win some you lose some. I think it's pretty awesome and unlike anything you find with other vehicles. less options yes. It took me 2 days to figure out their scheme, figured it out, now i wait.

the amount of enthusiasm on this board is insane, but i also think most of these people will burn themselves out at the rate of speculation threads there are...

I'll poke my head in every so often and contribute but i'm far from ready to get into it since the wait is so long.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be cool to see 3 trims: OBX, Badlands, and Wildtrak. Adjusted pricing to make them more affordable but yea

Sponsored

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While I understand logistics and profits are a priority. Some of these packages could get a rework.

a consolidation of a cold weather package (heated wheels, seats, block heater, etc)

tech package with screen, navi, speaker upgrades.

Lux package with sound deadening, leather, etc.

My main gripe really is why do I have to opt for the lux package to get a damn heated steering wheel. Bundle it with the seats.

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I want a very basic rig plus bd wheels, a rear locker, black everything (not 2tone), with winter pack, tech pack, and mid, but not the other options all for $40k. Body and roof sound deadening would also be killer. I can get close with a bd but have the added weight of metal bumpers and skid plates, and missing a bunch of features I want. Or I can jack out a bl but then it’s too expensive to go dunk in the mud. The problem may be me. Haha.

Yes ideally for me I could get a Black Diamond with cold weather package, LED package (front and rear lights). But the way Ford has optioned the Broncos, I would need to spring for a Badlands + Lux package which is dumb.
Sponsored