Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford shouldn't have 1 more scheduling week until current VINs are built. Pushing out a whole lot of people month after month is obviously not working.
I think that is exactly what they have been doing. There hasn’t been a legit batch sent out for a few months…
Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
I am ordering a Willy’s Sport for my dad….Just not sure about two door or four door. He travels a lot, so thinking four door for him….

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider

It had changed to 5% under invoice and that required financing 75% of the purchase price, which I had never heard of before.
If you were to do this, do you have the option to pay out the financing all at once?

I know in all the vehicles I’ve financed over the years, you could walk out of the dealership and pay off the entire loan right away. No penalty/fees. In some instances it was worth doing the financing to get them to cover the first couple months payments “on them” or whatever. Not sure if things are different between here and the USA when it comes to laws around this, but just a thought.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that is exactly what they have been doing. There hasn’t been a legit batch sent out for a few months…
I guess I mean now trying to fill out September, overpromising and causing more unnecessary delays. They don't seem to care who they push out, whether they have been waiting with an original build date since June or just recently scheduled...there doesn't seem to be a priority in how long the customer has been waiting/delayed.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Everyone wants to make excuses for Ford, Ford IS producing Bronco's, Ford has CHIPS for Bronco's, What Ford does not have for Bronco's is roofs that don't delaminate or rub through the fabric in a few weeks. This is Ford's design, Ford's suppliers, Ford's problems, it has nothing to do with other car manufactures or Wrangler jeans.

If you have not seen the photos, the paved parking lots are full and the overflow Bronco's are now sitting on dirt, awaiting tops good tops.

8-6-2021 Field Broncos.jpeg
As well as early on it was Ford's issue with respect to the build/price quality controls (anyone recall the weird color shades, automatic pricing, mid/no mid, etc). Software dev/config certainly is capable as a work from home function.

The team certainly has had their share of pain points.

Is it getting "better"? Maybe? Guess we will see when the next "opportunity" might show up.... Next month, "by September", when the 22 B&P hits the shelves.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford shouldn't have 1 more scheduling week until current VINs are built. Pushing out a whole lot of people month after month is obviously not working.
I think there is going to be a lot of scheduling in the next few weeks. They are pumping out 2,500 a week, they have to get something in the pipeline other than 4D Base and BB Soft Tops. About 15 weeks till they shut down MY21, that would equate to about 30k units, even if they took off a week or two. Yes, I remain optimistic.

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you were to do this, do you have the option to pay out the financing all at once?

I know in all the vehicles I’ve financed over the years, you could walk out of the dealership and pay off the entire loan right away. No penalty/fees. In some instances it was worth doing the financing to get them to cover the first couple months payments “on them” or whatever. Not sure if things are different between here and the USA when it comes to laws around this, but just a thought.
The guy I was communicating with said he thought you had to wait 4-6 months before paying off the loan.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The guy I was communicating with said he thought you had to wait 4-6 months before paying off the loan.
That is so the dealer doesn't get charged back the fee the lender paid him to write the loan..... You can pay it off.

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine pre ordering an Elio waiting years only to finally give up and then a pre order a bronco only to be driving the same 1998 Toyota Camry.
I looked into the Elio when the venture first started taking reservations. I thought it was a great idea, but in my state, it would require a motorcycle endorsement on my license. As much as i would like to save money on fuel, the inconvenience got to me.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I looked into the Elio when the venture first started taking reservations. I thought it was a great idea, but in my state, it would require a motorcycle endorsement on my license. As much as i would like to save money on fuel, the inconvenience got to me.
Let's trust no one thinks Elio is still real, just another 10 year pipe dream to bankruptcy., beginning, what, back in 2010?

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I 99’d my Day One reservation 2 door Badlands order tonight. I have no interest in picking up a MY21 vehicle in December/January from the middle of Iowa. At this point, I think the prudent thing to do is cut bait from the guinea pig status Ford assigned me to and reevaluate things in January/February of 22. Hopefully by then, Ford has a legitimate and executable production plan.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I 99’d my Day One reservation 2 door Badlands order tonight. I have no interest in picking up a MY21 vehicle in December/January from the middle of Iowa. At this point, I think the prudent thing to do is cut bait from the guinea pig status Ford assigned me to and reevaluate things in January/February of 22. Hopefully by then, Ford has a legitimate and executable production plan.

Well, I thought I did. Granger let me know this morning that Ford won’t allow them to change priorities so I can’t go 99.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
giphy.gif

LOL. I can't blame anyone for moving on after the last few months. I have the luxury of waiting it out, but I know many don't. To each their own. Good luck to you on whatever you decide.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model