Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
I think the 4 dr version is better looking and will have a better resale value. I never liked Jeeps until they offered 4 doors. Plus I have grandchildren.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd take a guess and say the two door because there will be less of them compared to the four door but only time will tell. I could be wrong but I don't think there's much difference in Wranglers value when comparing the two and four door, from what I see both versions hold their value. Hopefully both versions of the Bronco hold their value as well.

But I'm choosing the two door because I love the look of it and looks like the original. Unless you need more space or travel with people more often than not, I'd go with the two door.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door because 2 kids in car seats. 4 month old and 3 yr old. So will have 2 car seats for years to come.

My wife use to have an FJ cruiser.
I would rather get kicked in the huevos than try to get a kid in/out of a car seat in a two door.

this will be an extra/for fun vehicle so I have thought about the two door. But I think my kids will love riding around with the top off. The hassle of the two door isn’t worth it. If I didn’t have car seat age kids I would get a 2 door.
one of my buddies had a 2 dr blazer and he wrecked his back getting the two kids and their car seats into the back. 4 door ever since for him.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

personally, i'm going for the 4 door. it's just better for access. at one point, when we're were doing a lot of offloading with my old land rover discovery, we were using the high lift jack enough that instead of stowing it on the external jack mount (on the spare wheel), we would put it on on the rear passenger floor. open the rear passenger doors and pull it out as needed.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the reach-over to get the car seats latched and the fact the seats where 30#+ didn't help. the kids were angels by comparison.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 door baseSquatch reservation due to $$$ mostly. I will still have the 4runner as a backup family hauler so the 4 door is desired but not necessary in my case.

If the difference was a bit closer I would definitely make the swap to 4 door.
I was 99% sure to go for a 2 Door after reading through the comments here and your comment amd this makes me think as I am in a similar position as you and I have a Pilot which I would be trading it in the near Future may be in 2-3 years to a Minivan as I need space and Pilot usually falls short of it while travelling longer distances.

2 Door is where my Heart's GPS is pointing to, sigh! I have to put the thinking cap again.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love these luxury-problem debates. A very fun thread. Gotta give props to Ford for making such a unique and passion-inspiring ride that people in all life-scenarios can get excited about.

Well Done!!!

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door. Just me and wife. She has her Jeep.

Reactions: DHC

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the seats were similar to ones earlier in the thread. could be used as a car seat or integrated into a stroller.

Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a 2-door but am 100% now getting a 4-door. Mainly for the extra room and convenience. It's just me and the wife currently but we have plans to add a pup real soon. Also, our 2-door GTI holds a lot of shit but it's just a burden to get it in and out. So 4-door it is!

Reactions: Axe

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2-Door just looks more like the original, to me. I have a 3 year old, and the wife is set on her being the only one. If we had another kid, or were planning on having more, I'd have to decide on getting a 4-Door or something else. With just my daughter, I think I can handle a few inconveniences to swing the 2-Door. I fully intend to eat those words in a couple of years, though.
Sponsored