First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been wondering how Ford would handle this. They baked the price of the Auto into the Sasquatch. Now that they are offering the Mansquatch how will they handle the price reduction? I'd be surprised if they offer the full $1500 credit that would be due.
Best guess reduction of $790 for auto and $5K for Squash package
Sponsored

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had been Base Sasquatch and Roof Rack/Rails only for $36K, I just added Bumper, Bash plates and Rails and as you say, $37.5 K and is everything I could want...we'll see which way I go at order time.

There has been some hate on the factory Modular Bumper and Rock Rails but, being Ford Factory equipment, they are nicely integrated into the whole package. And you get the BD look for less $$$.
Have you re-priced this out in the last day or so? I redid mine yesterday, Base Sasquatch and noticed the 2.7 is no longer included with the $5700 upgrade to Sasquatch like it was originally. I wonder how many more surprises there will be before order time.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you re-priced this out in the last day or so? I redid mine yesterday, Base Sasquatch and noticed the 2.7 is no longer included with the $5700 upgrade to Sasquatch like it was originally. I wonder how many more surprises there will be before order time.
That never was included. The auto was included when you upgraded to 2.7, I believe. In any case, the price hasn't changed. I've priced my build out weekly - including this morning - and there's been no change on the 2-door Base.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As far as my builds: Selecting Sas with Base has always had the 2.3, but has a "free" auto. If you add 2.7 with Sas it adds the full $1895 (instead of the $300 for 2.7 in non Sas builds) meaning you pay (again?) for the auto. Maybe a glitch in the B&P, maybe a way to sell 2.3's?

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
That never was included. The auto was included when you upgraded to 2.7, I believe. In any case, the price hasn't changed. I've priced my build out weekly - including this morning - and there's been no change on the 2-door Base.
huh,up until this week whenever I selected Sasquatch package it automatically added 2.7, 10a and the advanced 4wd. Interesting

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

huh,up until this week whenever I selected Sasquatch package it automatically added 2.7, 10a and the advanced 4wd. Interesting
That's possible, but if it is, I guess I didn't notice. Regardless, the overall build price is the same, so maybe they just did some reconfiguring on the back end to show how the costs are calculated, but the total price hasn't changed.

Don't scare me like that :eek:

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It never added the 2.7 for me, just the 10spd auto
Edit to add: it also added the advanced 4x4

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea, any community will have dedicated hobbyists who will pay (seemingly) outrageous prices for used stuff.

Go on the Jeep JL forums, Member Marketplace, and take a look at a few of the jeeps the members are putting up for sale. I swear some of these guys buy a jeep, drive it for no more than 3 months to half a year while putting some rock rails, a lift, and recovery gear on it, then turn around and try to sell it for more than they paid... and it must work because most of them sell! One of the top posts right now is a 2020 EcoDiesel with a lift and some seat covers that he's trying to sell for the same price he bought it.

I don't know. I think FCA made too many jeeps this generation, though. This bubble can't last.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
/laughs in Area 51 and MGV seating.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name