Sponsored

Would you trade / sell your current Bronco if there is a MY 24 refresh?

Would you trade/sell your current Bronco if there is a MY 24 refresh?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think they could come up with anything soon that would even make me consider it. Really happy that I got what I wanted at the time.

I certainly am not in a hurry to buy another ticket to ride the Ford shit show rollercoaster either.
This. By the time they do a refresh I'll have all the issues with the vehicle worked out and will not want go through it again... Or they won't be worked out and I'll dump it and get something else.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Considering how they'll still be punting orders into MY24, not only do I doubt they'd do a refresh, there's no way I'm getting back into that magic 8ball shaking to guess what the timeframe for its delivery will be.

Yikes!

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2nd that! NO WAY IN HELL. I can't take another wait like the last. How does that go? One in hand.....

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably be all in on a new one if the !@##$%%^^&&*** recirculate button wouldn't self cancel !!!
LOL

A better dash display lay out would be nice also.

Otherwise, NO.
Wait ... will a V8 be available? :cool:

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Personally don’t think we’ll see a refresh until 2025 at the very earliest.

But even if they did a refresh… I don’t know what they could add that I would want over what I have now. The only thing I’m unhappy about is the sound system, but I’m not SO unhappy with it that I’m willing to burn thousands of dollars to make the switch. Rather just spend hundreds of dollars on aftermarket.

I do suspect if they are finally able ramp
up production on the shadow black (or color matching) mod top, we’ll see some folks go after that. But I personally never wanted that top, so… short of something completely unexpected (like an inline 6 cyl with the manual trans), I’m sticking with that I got.
Consider that the Bronco was supposed to begin production in 2019 and was delayed for two years due to manufacturing issues, COVID, and supply constraints, it's possible that Ford won't delay the subsequent refresh with it, so that instead of five years in production pre-refresh, it only gets three, which isn't that short of a lifespan given that the 2015 Mustang got a refresh in 2018. Ford is also beginning production of the next-gen Ranger in 2024, built at the same plant in Michigan, it's likely that while the assembly lines are being shut down to install new tooling for the Ranger, they'll update the Bronco while they're at it. Between this and other rumors from Ford insiders, it leads me to believe that the refreshed Bronco will be in production by this time next year.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NO I waited too long and I'm betting there wouldn't be any changes I needed. I'm betting any future changes in trim and package ordering could result in Ford taking Sasquatch away from lower trims.

I can see Ford deciding to keep Sasquatch for Heritage models and upper trim models and Base, BB being taken off of being able to add Sasquatch. No my BaseSasquatchedManual is good enough for me and may be very rare since Sasquatch wasn't even available on manuals for '21 and now Ford is telling order holder to eliminate it.

So I'm keeping my Unicorn!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got mine right where I want it so, no. I could see them changing the instrument cluster, rear heat and maybe even squared fenders, but no major refresh until at least 2027, Ford likes six year cycles.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got you beat...1400 miles in 6 months and 600 of it was the drive home, lol.
I’ve got 670 in 8 months. It’s still like brand new. I really love this thing.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No way. I doubt they do anything more than add a new color or 2 and maybe some minor trim things. They are probably more likely to cut more standard equipment or options because of constraints. You can also bet they will cost more $$.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doing a refresh given production issues and people still waiting for their first Bronco, seems like a bad move to me. Ford should wait until they've caught the fish who are biting, then make use of a refresh to lure more customers. Personally I think the current Bronco config is great, and Ford should focus on fixing issues and refinements. And maybe finally that modular top?

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe not refresh but new paint options might be tempting. Ordered EG to break the mold but seems everyone was trying to get away from the more boring colors too and one of the more predominant colors I've seen around which loses its luster a bit.

Still one of the best colors they've had so far and I'm sure I'll love it regardless whenever it gets shipped! Waited too long and will be happy to get what I originally ordered.

For the record though, would've loved the Kodiak brown from the sport on the Big Bronco. That or the Alto Blue.

Edit to add all things being equal this is all hypothetical with the price protection and granger deal. Doubt it would be worth the increase in price otherwise when my only desire is to switch up colors.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Would you trade / sell your current Bronco if there is a MY 24 refresh? if-i-had-one-angry[1]

Hypothetical - Yes - for a King Ranch !
Sponsored