Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was one of the lucky Granger Gang, so I got a really good deal plus the rebates on mine. I wouldn't have been able to buy one at sticker, much less with an ADM added. I don't see prices falling anytime soon so I probably won't be buying anymore new cars in the foreseeable future. Having said all that, I'm still not sure if I'll keep my 2023. I will be keeping the 94 forever though.

The 23:
Ford Bronco Is Your Current Bronco Your “Forever One”? 20230902_143936

The 94:
Ford Bronco Is Your Current Bronco Your “Forever One”? Oldbronco2

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ain't that the truth, closest available trim to my Bronco (BaseSas 2.7) would now cost me an extra $16k over my MY22 price (without any discounts or Ford kickbacks). Insane.
Yep! My 2022 2.7 10 speed Auto 2 door Sasquatch with the Factory accessories that I have would pretty much be $60k otd after taxes now. Way out of my price range.

My current Bronco is definitely a keeper.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, but when they finally come out with a Hybrid or full E- Bronco, that might sway me to trade in. Would have to still be a Bronco though, like the Wrangler 4e.
A bronco similar to the 4XE would be the only thing to make me consider getting rid of mine. I have had my bronco 2.5 years, I have been off road 3 times lol. reality is for me it's my commuter that occasionally gets dirty.

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doubt I'll be here in 30+ years. The Bronco certainly won't.

I usually keep a vehicle five or six years. Sometimes a bit longer. I like this truck better than anything else I've owned, but nothing in this world is forever.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine hinges on three things.

1. Stomaching the payment for both the Bronco and a Ranger Raptor
2. Stomaching the payment on the next house with a four car garage
3. Convincing the wife of step 1 and 2

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As long as I keep getting compliments on it, I'll keep driving it.

Vigi1ante

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The plan is/was to basically ride until early retirement at 55. I've been bouncing from used car to used car for a few years now trying to save up for a down payment since they announced the new Bronco.

Unfortunately I have still yet to purchase my vehicle due to work promising a raise back in July and here it is September and they are "Still figuring out the budget" and an unexpected transmission replacment that cut into my budget.

I'm hopeful i will still be able to buy it once I find a new job, and no more used cars for me! This is my retirement vehicle haha. I fully intend on driving her all the way to 240k over the next 20 years.

Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I always say on a new vehicle that this one is a keeper, then upgrade after a year.

I now have my jeep for just past a year with no intentions of changing, just added the bronco recently and thinking that both rigs will goto my kids in 4-5 years time.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I voted keep for a long time (I normally keep a vehicle until at least 160,000 miles, we have one with 260k miles on it).

However, I may be taking a job in MT. In which case, I would likely trade in the Base for a BD. The wife's STX for an FX4 would probably go first though.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Until my Escalade, I traded in at around 24K miles. At my age I'm thinking I will keep my Escalade (21K) and the Bronco (waiting). My commute every week is 11 mi to the airport each way so I don't put a lot of miles on except for out of state hunting. My wife has a Nisan that just rolled 10K miles and its a 2018. So yeah, the Bronco will probably be my last and "Forever" vehicle.

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan on keeping it forever but, I've had several forever cars...'03 SVT Cobra, '06 Wrangler Sport, '06 Wrangler Rubicon, '16 SVT SHO...so my track record is sketch at best. Check back with me in 5 years.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tend to keep a vehicle about 2yrs on average. Been quite a few that were less. Very few have lasted longer. Im just over a year with my Bronco and no desire to get rid of it anytime soon. I honestly dont have a clue what Id get if I did. Part of me wants a Raptor Ranger, but the speed addict me wants a single cab swb F150 with a 5.0, but then Id be looking at 15-20k in mods for suspension, supercharcher, wheels/tires, etc. Then theres another side of me that says BMW M4 or a used 911. All that being said Ill probably keep it at least 2 but less than 3yrs. Ill be out of warranty at the end of 2. I think I might have a touch of ADHD.. Any doctors here wanna diagnose? 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored