Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I have my slant back soft top in garage every night. Have the hard top stored probably forever. You can see my roof rack stored overhead. I don’t like the way the best top doesn’t collapse all the way back/down either, but really there are always compromises. This roof is awesomely well put together (twill) and I run most of the time in safari mode anyway. And anyway, when fully closed, the slant back look is so unique and beautiful compared to the squared off look of the hard top.
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! 71231AB1-C0EB-4BCA-AAE4-A131F5B96131
Sponsored

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This. All I think when I see the soft tops are that people settled for the mom car that was quicker to make.

And yes...I have to ask for a hand when removing my hardtop hahaha
Quite the opposite for us. Prior to Bronco we've had five wranglers... four of which had the dual top group. And storing/swapping the tops every season proved to be a big pain in the ass. So we opted for the softie on the Bronco. It's perfectly quiet and comfortable even on the coldest of days. That said, I think the tops design and fit/finish is nothing near what Bestop makes for Jeep. If they ever produce the Supertop Ultra for the Bronco, I'll promptly swap out the OEM.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Skyrider for the win. I live it better than the stock hardtop and Softtop. Takes me 5 seconds to open or close it.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No thanks, -20F, snow, ice, 50mph gusts, I need more than a piece of old underwear between me and the sky.

Sponsored

Mikey77

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love my soft top, though I find I usually have it in safari mode, instead of fully folded down...
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! IMG_8711
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! IMG_6535

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can't beat the COVERED WAGON!
reenactment-prairie-schooner-wagon-horse-team-plains.jpg

met

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a soft top because I don't trust the hardtop. When a certain company was awarded the hard top work, one of their engineers told me ' well we won this work and have no clue how the f*** we are going to do it. There was only one factory that made the old Bronco hard tops and they are long gone and the tech went with it'. It's been interesting to watch..

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! C2B847AF-A1EB-4E77-8C6E-00FC2589B9F4

Nice day today

Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never once wanted the hard top. I’m sure they’re lovely.

Fighting someone over which is a better roof on a car seems like a bizarre way to go through life Same with the amount of doors. They seem to go hand in hand.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I have my slant back soft top in garage every night. Have the hard top stored probably forever. You can see my roof rack stored overhead. I don’t like the way the best top doesn’t collapse all the way back/down either, but really there are always compromises. This roof is awesomely well put together (twill) and I run most of the time in safari mode anyway. And anyway, when fully closed, the slant back look is so unique and beautiful compared to the squared off look of the hard top.
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! C2B847AF-A1EB-4E77-8C6E-00FC2589B9F4
The top looks great!! I have the same one that came with delivery, but stuffed in the back seats since my Bronco came with a MIC top. Did you follow the Ford instructions to put on your soft top? Or was there a video you followed? The effort looks overwhelming and I was just wondering what helped you the most to put it on....
Sponsored