Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The end of my story.
My transfer was refused. No explanation given. I emailed a follow up but don’t expect to hear back. I will clarify it is a converted order. I ordered Dec and converted to an order in March of 21.

My opinion, we’re going to see a LOT of these. I think less will be moved than previously expected, and I expect a lot of people to see the same basic “too bad so sad” email. This sucks, no way around it. I’m still with a good dealer and I’ll end up with a bronco one way or another, but I honestly think if me living across the country isn’t reason enough for them to move me, idk what is.

here is the email:

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! F2B60D44-74FB-4F6D-A623-A2B5C5C6E175
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The end of my story.
My transfer was refused. No explanation given. I will clarify it is a converted order. I ordered Dec and converted to an order in March of 21.

My opinion, we’re going to see a LOT of these. I think less will be moved than previously expected, and I expect a lot of people to see the same basic “too bad so sad” email. This sucks, no way around it. I’m still with a good dealer and I’ll end up with a bronco one way or another, but I honestly think if me living across the country isn’t reason enough for them to move me, idk what is.

here is the email:

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! F2B60D44-74FB-4F6D-A623-A2B5C5C6E175
Well that sucks! Was your transfer request for a new dealer in the same state as your original or in different states?

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The end of my story.
My transfer was refused. No explanation given. I emailed a follow up but don’t expect to hear back. I will clarify it is a converted order. I ordered Dec and converted to an order in March of 21.

here is the email:

Sorry to hear this.

Good luck getting your Bronco one way or the other.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that sucks! Was your transfer request for a new dealer in the same state as your original or in different states?
New dealer, different state. Order is in PA, moving it to TX.

I wholeheartedly feel this is to punish the small dealers who did discounts to attract buyers because I’m at Chapman. I’m curious if people not at the dealers offering to undercut msrp are all getting blocked or put on some kind of list.

I have 2 orders in. I’m going to leave them be, forget about them for now, and deal with whatever comes up next with them. I’m not even going to invest the energy in being mad.

Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New dealer, different state. Order is in PA, moving it to TX.

I wholeheartedly feel this is to punish the small dealers who did discounts to attract buyers because I’m at Chapman. I’m curious if people not at the dealers offering to undercut msrp are all getting blocked or put on some kind of list.

I have 2 orders in. I’m going to leave them be, forget about them for now, and deal with whatever comes up next with them. I’m not even going to invest the energy in being mad.
ok, hopefully it’s not an the out of state transfer that’s the issue.

For what its worth, I have not heard back on my request to transfer yet but my dad just did on his by phone. They told him his was denied bc the new dealer was entered in wrong and he needs to call again to resubmit his request to transfer again.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My request has been waiting 14 days now, maybe the fact that they haven't answered yet is a good thing?

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ok, my dad just did on his by phone. They told him his was denied bc the new dealer was entered in wrong and he needs to call again to resubmit his request to transfer again.
Can you give details? Was he moving from Chapman or a big discount dealer like many of us? Was it a converted order?

Just passed an Area 51 4 door sasquatch. Roof off, loving life.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The end of my story.

here is the email:

I feel I am going to be in the same boat. However, no word yet. So sorry for the bad news. Now turn this shit off and go enjoy life.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you give details? Was he moving from Chapman or a big discount dealer like many of us? Was it a converted order?

Just passed an Area 51 4 door sasquatch. Roof off, loving life.
we are both with a local dealer but transferring to a larger dealer in the same state. I just talked to my dad more and he said they told him they entered the transfer in wrong and needed his confirmation to continue the transfer. They said his can be transferred still but it was being entered in again to make the switch. When he questioned them they said it was denied the transfer but they knew why and just need his verbal confirmation to resubmit his transfer and that it would be with the other dealer. It is a converted order from February.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, @Someshoes. You've been so persistent with this, and had such a simple and obvious reason to switch dealers (moving far away), that I can't imagine many people are going to have more successful results.

I guess Mike Levine's "solution" for customers stuck at dealers without enough allocation was just a bunch of steaming horseshit. They are simply hanging customers out to dry. Either stick with your original dealer or go to the back of the line.

Can't say I'm surprised though:
Ford: If your dealer is really bad, you can switch dealers.
Also Ford: If your dealer is really good, you might want to switch dealers too, because we won't give that dealer many Broncos.
Also Ford: You can switch dealers but only if the old and the new ones both agree. Plus you need to call our phone line. We never answer it, and if we do, we can't do anything, so try again later. Actually you know what, maybe you can't switch dealers. Stay pumped!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh? I’m moving from Chapman, I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Did anyone else move from Granger in this thread? That might contribute to some of the different service/options.
I thought Chapman wasn’t taking any more RSVP?

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Day 15 since getting case #: called 7:59am, waited 30m. No update today, said to keep waiting. Did not get the nice friendly person I normally do, this one was a bit spicy and gave no new details lol, I do not blame them I'm sure they are swamped. Just want to get my July 2020 res before 2026. I suppose no news is good news though, or at least better than bad news. She stated in no uncertain terms to stop calling them until I get an email or a call.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Minor update from my end. Also called in this morning, waited for 40 minutes on hold. Was told by the rep that my reservation number doesn’t show up in her system anymore. She has no record of my reservation by phone number or email address either. Weird.

She said I was the second caller today for whom she couldn’t pull up that information, so she surmises that both of our orders are being manipulated by Ford corporate. L Possibly activity on the backend and progress transferring the reservation? She said all I can do at this point as wait for Ford to contact me directly.

hoping to have a resolution before the order date cut off tomorrow. Is that beginning of day or end of day? If anyone knows.

excuse typos. Driving.
Sponsored