Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Filson interior. I will pay $5k extra if Ford made it factory.
For $5k, custom interior shops should be able to duplicate the Filson interior or Katzkin.com might do a one off for you. They do a great job on the aftermarket Wrangler interiors, pretty sure they'll have some cool seat designs for the Bronco.
Screenshot_20201101-053539_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was WT but now with no lighter interior choices may be out to MY22 or later...
Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL Screenshot_20201101-053539_Chrome
Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL Screenshot_20201101-053539_Chrome
I want my white WT with that white dash!!! But looking like that’s a no go

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that interior would stay dirty 24/7
Technically all interiors would stay dirty 24/7, but this interior would not show dirt as much as black will. Black is the worst color for showing dirt both interior and exterior. Ford should know this.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE reservation holder here and I’d hate to say it but the Badlands is the best trim available.

MGV / interior combo makes it the clear winner. Hopefully Ford is smart and makes this a MY22 option for all trims.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The white dash is a no GO, Ford not offering it. No black either, WT only has the tan/sandstone dash and dual colored seats with the A61 blue trim everywhere, so not exactly matching WHITE...
Ford dropped the above lighter white/grey MGV option that it shows in the prototypes, so it it NOT available on any trim levels so no problems for you there. The WT ONLY has 2 options for interior (hate both) but you have the large Bronco logo digital camo 2 tone cloth and Sandstone/ black leather and both come with the tan/sandstone dash and Area51 bright blue trim color everywhere (hate too). Here are the only 2 multicolor mess options for the WT right now:

Again, I wanted a WHITE WT with everything black or some kind of grey (except for the pre-faded grey MIC top) so, some kind of matching visually beautiful vehicle that these interiors do not allow. I could see this matching other colors like Area 51 but those are not the colors I wanted in a new Bronco.
WT sandstone/black seats w Area51 trim + tan dash = No go on a new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL WT tan dash

Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL WT cloth bronco
Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL WT LEather sandstone

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is my favorite interior, and I’m not buying until I can get it.
That is the scary part, if it is not ordered as part of the reservation process then we will have to wait for MY22 and these will have a $5000-$20,000 ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) fee thrown on top. Whatever is not offered in the B&P tool by the time we have to order will really not be available at MSRP to us later...

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is the scary part, if it is not ordered as part of the reservation process then we will have to wait for MY22 and these will have a $5000-$20,000 ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) fee thrown on top. Whatever is not offered in the B&P tool by the time we have to order will really not be available at MSRP to us later...
Everyone should read this post. I think wait and see people aren‘t comprehending this. Once the reservation period is over, Broncos are getting a markup at every dealer. I suspect that will be true until at least 2024.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone should read this post. I think wait and see people aren‘t comprehending this. Once the reservation period is over, Broncos are getting a markup at every dealer. I suspect that will be true until at least 2024.
Exactly. The reservation process is for early release for enthusiasts willing to fly plunk down a measly $100, it also gives Ford and early idea or the interest in the Bronco. However, it does get you in at MSRP. Any orders past the cutoff for the reservations process, you would probably be looking at brutal ADM's (Additional Dealer Markups) like the Raptor had a 3+ years when it was released. So if you think the interiors are a multicolored mess (which I do) imagine that $50K Bronco now costing now at $65K including $15K ADM, for the same exact mutilcolored mess, now going to the honor of buying a Bronco and paying taxes even on the ADM...

With that said, I believe, and I am sure Ford knows now, they will sell everything in production for the next few years no matter how many people 'cancel' their reservation in disgust. Canceling your reservation at this point only looses your MSRP pricing.

Let's hope Ford take care of us early adopter / fans and edits the B&P to get something with a more realistic color scheme. For them to take the time to add in 200 options and only 1 interior of each type is... lets say shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For $5k, custom interior shops should be able to duplicate the Filson interior or Katzkin.com might do a one off for you. They do a great job on the aftermarket Wrangler interiors, pretty sure they'll have some cool seat designs for the Bronco.
If I went aftermarket I'd pay maybe $2k max. Factory would keep its value much better.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VB WT with BD MGV would be my choice if I could get it. I think all the leather seats are garbage. Too many different colors going on except the BL solid black Leather. But if I squatch out a BD I can’t get the high end audio or heated wheel which I kind of wanted. I can live without the steering wheel but I want a loud sound system and don’t feel like screwing around with after market audio. Also not sure if the BD would look lower than the WT. I have seen some BLs with squatch that kind of look like low riders.... I want a little stance to my Bronco not something that looks “slammed”

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Roast leather trimmed onyx vinyl looks decent in cgi but who knows how in person .
Ford Bronco Your fav interior - and why is it the MGV BL WT LEather sandstone
You can see it in daylight photos of the new Sport. I think this cgl looks much better! On the Sport, the natural colors are more muted and don’t hive ss much contrast. That said, I think it will look pretty good (but I think it’s kinda crazy that it will look best with the Oxford White, but that color isn’t offered on the FE).

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely BL. I'd like it even more in grey instead of black though.
In a year or two I'll upgrade to the Katzkin heated/ventilated seats. Navy seats with orange stitching. Kidding!!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has always been my position on the matter as well. Always always always spec leather.

But all the reports back from the forum members who have seen and felt it in person have me opting for the MGV this time.
I am picky as was on the fence until I saw and felt MGV in person. The cloth interiors don't even compare and look like an afterthought. The MGV is amazing in person and I don't see how anybody would be disappointed in it.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer black because it shows dirt easier. When black is clean, you know it’s clean. With lighter colors, they hide dirt, so they look clean but they’re actually filthy dirty and nasty wtf
Sponsored