Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad it worked out for you. It sticks in my craw a bit but I deleted my negative review. I do believe the forum members hammering them on Google, did get their attention. As evidenced by the flood of employees posting fake positive reviews. :ROFLMAO: Mr. Rios likes to toot his own horn.

1638846820016.png
Right??? Why placate them? And that behavior?

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I understand that many people don’t feel the need to support “the rule of law” … until they need it.
People understand a lot more than you seem to think.

Sponsored

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you had a favorable outcome. There IS safety in numbers, way to go forum!

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Smeagolsaur I read yesterday that Mike Levine responded to your tweet and asked for your order number and other information. Did he reach out to you directly or anyone from Ford with regard to that interaction? Just curious, if that applied some pressure on the dealer?

Every person can do what they please. I said my piece to uphold my side with the dealer. They acknowledged that I cannot control anyone else's actions. Take that as you may.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad this worked out for you, but unfortunate that it took all this effort for the dealer to be "honest" and uphold their original offer.

It is good for dealers to know, they might step on the hornets nest.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The greatest lobby is public opinion. Glad all worked out.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All,

I'm fuming mad and just got back from Lindsay Ford (Wheaton, MD) where they tried to get me to pay 10k ADM over what we agreed to back in March when they committed to MSRP and no dealer markup. I have an order summary with MSRP and my signature and date and $1000 deposit but they are not honoring our agreement. I happen to be a licensed attorney so I'm exploring my options in the legal arena and am likely to file a complaint against the dealership.

Folks who have been through this shakedown, I welcome your advice and recommendation. I am not paying a cent over MSRP - what we agreed to.

@Ford Motor Company

Update:
I’ve tweeted and emailed Mike Levine and Ford Motor Company. UPDATE: Mike Levine responded 12/5 and is looking into it.
I’ve emailed the general manager to elevate it. UPDATE: I'm expecting to talk with the GM on 12/6.
I’ve researched the Maryland Uniform Commercial Code and my situation looks favorable.
I’ve reached out to several attorneys who specialize in breach of contract. UPDATE: I've prepared a complaint to file myself on 12/6.
I've reached out to the local news station with a news tip.

As I was leaving the dealership today with steam coming out of my ears, they said they would hold the vehicle for a day to see if I changed my mind. They also said they would drop it to $5000 markup. I told them I wouldn’t pay a cent over what we agreed to.

FINAL UPDATE:

Dealer made good on our agreement and even went a little better than that. I am happy with this outcome.

Bronco6g members who contributed to this effort: thank you, you did this. The dealer conceded that the lawsuit meant nothing to them but the online reviews are everything to them.

I agreed to remove any negative reviews I put up (of which I have done none) as well as request you all to take down negative reviews. Thank you for your support. Without you, this wouldn't have resolved the way it did.

The bronco6g community is nothing short of amazing. You have my axe.

Mission accomplished.

Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 7e4
Congrats!!!!

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That sucks. But real question...how does the summary page (which isn't a sales contract) commit the dealer to selling it at MSRP?
They hand or email something with the price on it. Alway get the Dora emailed to you.

OP
OP

Smeagolsaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Smeagolsaur I read yesterday that Mike Levine responded to your tweet and asked for your order number and other information. Did he reach out to you directly or anyone from Ford with regard to that interaction? Just curious, if that applied some pressure on the dealer?
Mike Levine responded to my email and asked for some basic information regarding my order and my contact info. I've heard nothing since then.

Gen sales manager mentioned that Ford can fine them and lower their allocation numbers which suggested to me that Levine might have contacted them. Not totally clear though. His spin on it is that it would only hurt customers because there would be less allocation for them.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)