Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine today and called the dealership my reservation is currently posted with. The same dealer who said they weren't marking up Broncos after my first local dealer asked for a $4K deposit.

Today I was told from the General Sales Manager: "We are marking up Raptors for sure. We're not sure if we're getting any (allocation)."

I also asked if he knew the allocation splits - " No we don't have them yet."

My reservation email states I need to order by 2/28/22 - anybody else's?

So I have submit an order to a dealer that is already telling me to pay well over sticker for a vehicle with no order details?

My fear is my low reservation # will convert and then I just earned a Raptor B for the dealer who then says "Pay Up Sucker!"
This is exactly why I didn't respond to the initial "are you interested" email from Ford. This is considered a limited performance product and I knew dealers would jack up prices without any price protection. I believe even at Granger they won't allow there under invoice pricing on Bronco Raptor. I could be wrong, but maybe @Zach@Granger can clear that up.
Sponsored

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As bummed as I am about not getting “reserved” BRaptor email, it realistically saved me $20K plus any potential dealer added mark-up, stress and the potential to lose my order when/if I declined to pay any ADM. 🤔
Then again, I do wish I had that stressor! 😫 (just trying to make myself feel better)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>🤬<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% Contact your dealer.

The golden ticket winners get first dibs on ordering a Bronco Raptor. If they turn it down for whatever reason, the dealer doesn't lose the allocation and they can still sell it to someone else. Ford is highly encouraging them to sell it to reservation holders, so if you are wiling to pay ADM I'd definitely let them know. Hopefully if anyone does turn it down, they will offer it to you first.
Thank you, I have and have been in touch since the Raptor was introduced.

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no email here, 1:37 PM PST.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly questions. If someone was chosen, and they place the order for the Raptor, what happens to their existing (non-Raptor) order?

Can they keep that too?
Does it get built and the dealership sells it?
Does it replace their existing order? Kind of hoping for this. Might help ease from constraints for non-Raptors.

If they can keep both won’t that just open up a lot of re-selling from individuals instead of dealerships (I guess unless you have to be a really high ADM which leaves you no real margin)?

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recieved 1 rejection 1 approval.
Hoping you have 2 existing orders or this is a new low for Ford’s marketing automation team… and that’s saying a lot 😂

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly questions. If someone was chosen, and they place the order for the Raptor, what happens to their existing (non-Raptor) order?

Can they keep that too?
Does it replace their existing order? Kind of hoping for this. Might help ease from constraints for non-Raptors.

If they can keep both won’t that just open up a lot of re-selling from individuals instead of dealerships (I guess unless you have to be a really high ADM which leaves you no real margin)?
Details are here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-process-production-allocation-faq.36500/

Sponsored

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy for y'all who got the letter! Because the initial Bronco "launch" and reservation system has worked so well, this one is somehow different? What are the "bookends"...let's see...on one end, you jump out of the Bronco line, step over to the Raptor line, then get into the same or similar delay/allocation/maybe someday spin cycle, or, on the other end, Raptors begin streaming off the lines while us Bronco week 1 reservation holders wait..and wait...and wait.

I've had to update my Ford account password a few times and actually get excited when I see the response come back in email From: Ford Motor Company, then realize it was only the automated response to my password reset request. I know, pretty sad...

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Can they keep that too?

I think your current order changes to a Raptor just like it would if you changed your order from a Base to a Wildtrak

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think your current order changes to a Raptor just like it would if you changed your order from a Base to a Wildtrak
That makes the most sense. Read through the details from the link above. This may actually help people who aren’t scheduled yet. Could ease some constraints (e.g. tow) since the Raptor uses alternate/non-competing parts

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know ,how ford select who gets a bronco raptor?????

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a golden ticket as well. Best news of the day. Then the dealer called me when I sent them my email from Ford and they are saying they want to charge me $20k over MSRP. Anyone else hearing this nonsense?

braptor.png
Sponsored