Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if I did something wrong....They are crooked from the side view. Not happy at all right now.

20220425_194546.jpg

20220425_194640.jpg
You can adjust where the bracket sits, the holes are slotted. Mine are straight...
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can adjust where the bracket sits, the holes are slotted. Mine are straight...
Mine are at the limit of adjustment allowed by the slotted holes. I fiddled with them for a while.

Hitemstiff

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands/ 05 Expedition/ 77 F150 Ranger SB 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will mess with it this weekend. I should be able to find a half inch somehow.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More pics because I cleaned the car. Very happy with them.

PXL_20220416_200709742-01.jpeg

Rears are adjustable side to side. I have mine pushed all the way in.

PXL_20220416_200735526-01.jpeg

PXL_20220416_200829546-01.jpeg

I also asked Rokblokz about a permanent mounting solution over the thumb screws and they are sending me a kit. I will update with what that looks like once it arrives.
I just went out and bought a handful of M16x25mm Button Heads. Now I don't worry about those knobs. An allan key just lives in my console just in case I do want them off. Takes 1 minute.

Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 1650996067325

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if I did something wrong....They are crooked from the side view. Not happy at all right now.

Have you reached out to RokBlokz customer support? I'd start there.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

20220425_194546.jpg

20220425_194640.jpg
Same issue on mine.

Mine are at the limit of adjustment allowed by the slotted holes. I fiddled with them for a while.
Mine are maxed out. The nut clip appears to be hitting the fastener on the wheel well liner, but the angle on the slots is also maxed out. On mine the passenger side flare about 1/4" farther out than the driver side, which I prefer. RokBlokz may need to redesign the front bracket for a better fit.

There is no reason the rear bracket needs as much angle as it has, the bracket has one bend that could be straightened and the rear flaps would sit more verical.

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

• Rokblokz acknowledged the issue eventually and shipped new clips that fixed the up and down movement of the flap.
  • I still have this issue: following Rokblokz instructions to sit the bracket right against the wheel well, the metal clip threads protrude in a way that eat into the wheel well liner. Then putting the hand screws makes it even worst cause they are too long and go past the metal clips. I used spacers for that. If you don’t sit the bracket against the wheel well, then the flap won’t sit against the fender flare properly creating other issues (less clearance for the tire, rattle, etc).

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update:

• I still have this issue: following Rokblokz instructions to sit the bracket right against the wheel well, the metal clip threads protrude in a way that eat into the wheel well liner. Then putting the hand screws makes it even worst cause they are too long and go past the metal clips. I used spacers for that. If you don’t sit the bracket against the wheel well, then the flap won’t sit against the fender flare properly creating other issues (less clearance for the tire, rattle, etc).
Thanks for the heads up on the second issue you described. Does this appear to be the same issue posted about above earlier today by @Hitemstiff and @AK SNO RIDER?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the heads up on the second issue you described. Does this appear to be the same issue posted about above earlier today by @Hitemstiff and @AK SNO RIDER?
Yea, that's what prevents the front flaps from sitting square with the vehicle. It's a design issue, not an install issue. A shame because I'm a big fan of RBs flaps.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea, that's what prevents the front flaps from sitting square with the vehicle. It's a design issue, not an install issue. A shame because I'm a big fan of RBs flaps.
That's a bit of a bummer to hear that. I really like Rokblokz's concept but wondering if maybe they rushed it to market. I received mine but held off putting them on when the SAS clip issue arose. Rokblokz was quick to send replacement clips, which was awesome. I've had them sitting in the garage still unopened and now this fitment issue. It's definitely disappointing, especially considering the price point, but hopefully Rokblokz will have a quick and easy solution to this new issue. I will admit I have had some moments wondering why I didn't order the RekGen flaps since they seem to fit well (although removal on the fly would be a PITA). It seems we are all alpha and beta testers on these flaps.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

• Rokblokz acknowledged the issue eventually and shipped new clips that fixed the up and down movement of the flap.
Mine installed fine, they do sit at a bit of an angle, but I don’t think it detracts…better aerodynamics! lol
And they are solid!

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn ....I'm sorry but those are hideous looking and the price! Think I'd rather have the rock chips

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes although I don’t mind the angle as much as I mind the fact that those put holes in my wheel wells.

We are definitely beta testing this ultra high price product. I usually research well what I buy and am therefore rarely disappointed. People around me come to me for advice and recommandations. I am gonna be honest, I feel ashamed on that purchase.
I saw all the rock chips issues and got so much mud and snow build up when using the Bronco, I just rushed on those when they became available.

At the end of the day they still do the job. They protect the bronco. But they have several issues that should not exist at $300 for a pair of thin plastic flaps.

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the review going to say a Hard No for right now and see how they develop
Sponsored