Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm - according to my dealer, my order number is 4 digits.
Correct order code is four digits.
Sales code is five digits.
Reservation is eight.
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I just checked the 'backdoor' link and it says I'm scheduled for production on 7/25!
When would I realistically be picking it up from the dealer (week after/month after/etc)?
I have to sell a car for the down payment, but don't want to jump the gun too quickly on that.

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone used the back door tracker and found that all your personal information was correct. But the vehicle was missing things like Sasquatch and aux switches? I ordered a basquach automatic with aux switches.. but only shows base bronco with nothing i added.

earthgirl1964

Base
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys - have ordered a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I just checked the 'backdoor' link and it says I'm scheduled for production on 7/25!
When would I realistically be picking it up from the dealer (week after/month after/etc)?
I have to sell a car for the down payment, but don't want to jump the gun too quickly on that.
Wait until you have your window sticker. Then you will see your blend date and can think about selling your car. How long till after the blend date depends on your build, and where your dealer is for transport to get it there. It took mine about 15 days from the blend date. But my transport seemed to go smooth. Others have reported slow deliveries.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't believe this thread is so short... I was one of the lucky few that discovered I got scheduled yesterday using the backdoor link.

Reservation #: 103xxxx
Reservation date: 8/7/2020
Week of 6/27 for me.
2-door, 2.7L, non-sasquatch, +tow.
Congrats, happy for you... Well deserved

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only got a 4 digit order number. Do you know what I would use for the first three (or last 3)
Only works with a 8 digit reservation number. Sorry poor choice of words on my part, I edited my post on page one for clarity.

Last edited:

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So has this weeks scheduling already started? Normally it happens on Thursday i thought?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call from my dealer last Thursday, and my luck has improved. Currently scheduled for the 7/25 build week! Dealer also emailed me my VIN.

My Ford reservation page still shows Ordering with Dealer, but the backdoor link is showing Scheduled for Production.
Edit: And no email from Ford so far.

Sponsored

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No call from the dealer yet- but got the email for a 6/20 build date. 10/15/20 reservation. 2dr OBX. Fingers crossed.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have your 4 digit order number and the sales code you can contact the web chat or call in and they will provide you an update.
Thanks - I did just that moments ago. According to the rep I talked to, the 2 major delivery constraints are the tow package, and paint protection (I have the tow package). According to my dealer, they can install a hitch and wire harness at the dealership for $200 more than the factory package. Primary difference is a 4 pin vs 7 pin harness. Kind of silly to have a 7 pin harness on a vehicle rated for 3500 lbs towing anyway.

She also mentioned that minor contraints are 2 door and the hard top. These are non-starters for me.

Theoretically, I'm still scheduled for this year. If not, and I get pushed to 2023, she said Ford would honor the price I signed on my contract.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks - I did just that moments ago. According to the rep I talked to, the 2 major delivery constraints are the tow package, and paint protection (I have the tow package). According to my dealer, they can install a hitch and wire harness at the dealership for $200 more than the factory package. Primary difference is a 4 pin vs 7 pin harness. Kind of silly to have a 7 pin harness on a vehicle rated for 3500 lbs towing anyway.

She also mentioned that minor contraints are 2 door and the hard top. These are non-starters for me.

Theoretically, I'm still scheduled for this year. If not, and I get pushed to 2023, she said Ford would honor the price I signed on my contract.
If you do not have a VIN, you are not scheduled for this year.
You are only price protected if you meet the criteria.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone answer this question about the back door link? I just tried it out on my order for the first time. It says I ordered a base model. I actually ordered a badlands. Is this normal?
This happened to me as well and it turned out that there were two orders in the system for me, one was a Base and the other an Outer Banks. My sales rep couldnt(wouldnt?) figure out why it showed as a base so I called and spoke with the sales manager who figured it out.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you do not have a VIN, you are not scheduled for this year.
You are only price protected if you meet the criteria.
Mistaken semantics - they're planning to build mine this year with nothing in the system that would push to next.

She stated my signed contract allowed me price protection. Is that the criteria you're referring to?
Sponsored