Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And based on Granger only getting 5 allocated, I still don't know if I will get one this year. How is that even possible?
Not to sound like an ass, but it is highly unlikely that you will be getting a Bronco this year.

However, your chances are likely to be better than my chances of getting a 2022.

I am number #426 on the list with a 2 door WildTrak HOSS 3.0, with lux and tow.

My math suggests that I have won't even see a 2023, but more likely a 2024, if I am lucky. Hell, I probably would have a better chance of getting a Ranger Raptor than a WildTrak.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is only one more month of allocations for MY2022 builds. If you don‘t have a VIN by the time MY2023 orders open, then you’re ordering a 2023.
Why would you possibly think that? Ford is building 22s through Mid November, that means scheduling through September and the first couple weeks of October. Ford schedules 4-6 weeks out.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you possibly think that? Ford is building 22s through Mid November, that means scheduling through September and the first couple weeks of October. Ford schedules 4-6 weeks out.
Because I read Zach’s first post.

This month's allocation was 5 total units, these units are slated to be built in September and arrive in October/November. We have 1 more allocation cycle this year for 2022 that will be produced in October/November and the last allocation cycle is referred to as "build out".

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOO #17 and 47 SO CLOSE LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just thought of something... @Zach@Granger how do we work it that we are <50 on "the list" but order banks open in August, I think? Will they have a better build out idea sooner rather than later for the home stretch of the last 3 months of MY22?

I mean I'm 50/50. It looks great being towards the top of the list finally so maybe soon, but at the same time its getting close to re-upping the order banks with MY23 coming soon- could be color changes or other features? What's your analysis here in terms of orders close to the cut off? How do we work this with you?

Thank you for your time and your shop which has tolerated this a-hole so patiently.
I don't know what we have for options here. I would say if your order is previewing and you don't want a 2022, then we could try to alter it to avoid scheduling. But my 2 cents is take it and don't get greedy. haha

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they doing them wired/plumbed for the hardtop if you want add it in the future?
They did announce that previously, yes. I'm under the impression that hasn't changed.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This won't help if you're number 450 on our waiting list, but here's a picture of some Broncos waiting to get delivered on our lot.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation PXL_20220717_110112366
Ford Bronco Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation PXL_20220717_110135647

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know what we have for options here. I would say if your order is previewing and you don't want a 2022, then we could try to alter it to avoid scheduling. But my 2 cents is take it and don't get greedy. haha
I'm sorry Zach, per my usual I was not clear with my writing. I will definitely be greedy and take it sooner rather than later. My 2004 Sport Trac is about to die any minute. I don't want my Bronco, I NEED my Bronco.

My question is will we know for sure we won't get built for MY22 by the time the MY23 order banks open? And when we re-up our order are we allowed to make adjustments without taking a price protection hit? After 2 years, I have a different opinion on my build. Nothing too major.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sorry Zach, per my usual I was not clear with my writing. I will definitely be greedy and take it sooner rather than later. My 2004 Sport Trac is about to die any minute. I don't want my Bronco, I NEED my Bronco.

My question is will we know for sure we won't get built for MY22 by the time the MY23 order banks open? And when we re-up our order are we allowed to make adjustments without taking a price protection hit? After 2 years, I have a different opinion on my build. Nothing too major.
Yes, there should be a clear cutoff.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BIL had no problem transferring his Bronco Raptor order from a dealer who wanted 25k over to a dealer that agreed to 5K over. Never fall for internet hype! Shop local!
It's not internet hype. I tried multiple times to move my rez and FORD never responded. This was an experience shared on these forums when FORD blamed customers for trying to shop for a good deal within their dealerships. Who defends this shit? I have $50K. Do they want it or not.

And do a rudimentary search for Northern IL dealers. See the heartwarming stories that pop up when we try to shop local. I was advised at one of the area dealers that I did not try and I will be seeing about putting a fresh order without my rez when the banks open again. We'll see if it's the truth.

hillbiggs77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve had my order in since 2021 and have no idea where I am at on the list as far as number. Any way you can help me out?

hillbiggs77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve had my order in since 2021 and have no idea where I am at on the list as far as number. Any way you can help me out?
And will we also get the invoice pricing deal still?
Sponsored