Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go through your email and find your reservation number, then open the PDF in the first post and search for your number. That will tell you where you are on the list.
If the reservation number is not on the pdf list, what does that mean? Maybe the reservation was 99'd or something, not on the 2022 order list?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the reservation number is not on the pdf list, what does that mean? Maybe the reservation was 99'd or something, not on the 2022 order list?
Yes, it is most likely 99d

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since they are scheduling for the 1st half of September this week, I'm anxious to see how many get scheduled.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even if they increase allocations, which is not guaranteed when dealing with Ford, your build sheet is going to have a lot in determining when your truck is being built. I have been passed by around 150 people from my original spot on the list. Those of us with 2 door, 2.7, Sasquatch are going to continue to get pushed down. Ford still has no real answer for hardtop reservation holders. Add in engine and suspension and we are screwed. Even though I am #67 I am sure I wonā€™t see a truck until spring or later. Not compromising on my build, Ford needs to deliver on their promises to us.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just opened the thread... I've gone from 266 to 211 March to July. So there is at least movement.

At this pace, (maybe?) Q4 2023.... At this point I'm just hoping to take delivery before Ford shuts down price protection which may not be in the cards anyway. I don't follow it closely anymore.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just opened the thread... I've gone from 266 to 211 March to July. So there is at least movement.

At this pace, (maybe?) Q4 2023.... At this point I'm just hoping to take delivery before Ford shuts down price protection which may not be in the cards anyway. I don't follow it closely anymore.
I'm in the 190s and would consider it a minor miracle to get mine next year before price protection goes away. Q4 2023 would be a huge win at this point given all the 99'd orders that will bump us back many spots on the list but I like the optimism and hope you are right.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Zach, would you be able to share what Grangerā€™s allocation was for the Broncos scheduled this week, and what youā€™re expecting for next week? Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a big number. :)

Unfortunately we don't have any to schedule for the rest of 2022 it looks like.

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately we don't have any to schedule for the rest of 2022 it looks like.
Thanks Zach, look forward to working with your team in a few weeks to place my 2023 order.

unfortunately Fordā€™s actions speak louder than words once again. They can say they are prioritizing early reservations as many times as they want, but with every scheduling period itā€™s clear they arenā€™t.

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to hear from you and thank you for posting! Iā€™ve been hoping to hear something from Granger motors soon, and of course you delivered! Thank you for the transparency.

Iā€™m #395, So I canā€™t wait to see what changes await for 2023 and get my re-order in with you very soon!
Iā€™ll take a two door heritage edition 7sp in blue or grey, thanks! šŸ˜‚

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good evening everyone,

Here's a quick update for everyone who has ordered from Granger Ford. First, we've been able to deliver over 200 Broncos to our customers! That milesetone was passed in June of this year. We thought that would happen a lot more quickly when this started, but reason to celebrate nonetheless. We are also in-line to see a big influx of Broncos from the 50+allocation we received in March. We have 15 Broncos on the ground waiting for delivery and 40 Broncos in-transit to us now that will find their homes in short order.

1 - Allocation - This month's allocation was 5 total units, these units are slated to be built in September and arrive in October/November. We have 1 more allocation cycle this year for 2022 that will be produced in October/November and the last allocation cycle is referred to as "build out". Usually that is a healthy amount of vehicles on the last production run.

2 - Computer chip relief coming shortly? - I perscribe to the theory that we are going to go back to overproduction of vehicles and lots full of way too many cars with heavy rebates. Remember 2019? This article here points to signs that the semi-conductor issues may be starting to show some relief. My prediction is that auto manufacturers will over-order and then be left with too much inventory. For 2 years they could do no wrong with production and within the next 9-12 months, I think that will reverse. So please don't pay over sticker for a car! Or too much for a used car.

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is for 2023, the allocation methodology should emmulate what Ford has used for the rest of the model lines they work with. 40% of the allocation is based upon verified customer orders and 60% of the allocation is based upon sales history versus current stock. This should bode well for us and is a departure from the method currently being used. We now have almost 2 full production years and history to pull from. We will have delivered close to 300 Broncos by the time that rolls around and have demand for over 800 retail units. If we see this is the case, we will open back up the ordering books with a great deal on the Bronco for 2023, but we want to make sure our existing reservation holders get priority. If this formula is what ends up happening for 2023, I would anticipate allocatio of 50+ units monthly as a consistent goal for us moving forward.

4 - Please find existing reservation list attached. These are our existing customers not in 99 status, that don't have a VIN assigned yet. There are another 400ish orders that are still in 99 status waiting for 2023.

5 - Albert Schmitz - I want to thank the awesome community here who made mention of Albert Schmitz, our former employee and Bronco6G forum member who passed away in early July last year. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time so long since he's passed. The area that he worked in is now full of 20+ employees trying to keep up with what he used to do. He is greatly missed and I appreciate the kind words of those who remember their interactions with him.

Thank you!

Zach
Zach: Apologies if this is in the wrong spot. My res date is 7/14/20. I have a 'placeholder' order with you that has rolled to 2022. It is 99 status (which I think means its an 'order' with a do not build note on it. My Q: I want to (try and ) order a Heritage Limited on 9/12/22. What do I need to do in advance of that date to ensure I am eligible to access the Order Bank? Do I need to complete the COVP in advance? Any other steps? Thank you.
Sponsored