rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yep .lot of people going off one person who said his dealer told him 9/28 how many time have we seen people give dates that was not true .
I just emailed my dealership and he
Yes, but in this case dealers have confirmed that these are the current dates they received from Ford last week Thu/Fri. That doesn't mean that the dates won't slip again, but as of now these are the dates.
I just emailed my dealership and he said it was moved to 9/21
Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

When will we know if we're scheduled for 2022? Sorry if this is an obvious question, this is the first new vehicle I've ever ordered lol.
As reported by others...I just called the CS Ford line and they told me Sept 21st is the last day you could be scheduled for a 2022. She said all dealers received this notice today via email.

Naxty

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As reported by others...I just called the CS Ford line and they told me Sept 21st is the last day you could be scheduled for a 2022. She said all dealers received this notice today via email.
I gave my dealer a call with the info I've learned from everyone on this super helpful forum and my sales reo said that my order is planned to be in production the first week of October. Haven't gotten anything from Ford just yet, only that info from my dealer. Here's hoping!

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is exactly right. I just passed the 12 month anniversary of our order. Not a reservation, but an order with $1,000 down payment. The down payment was made just about a week over a year ago now.

My Ford dealer cannot tell me anything. I asked if we would be converted to a 2023 model last week when the dealer sales rep called. He didn't know. I asked if he could tell me how many orders are ahead of mine for his dealership. He didn't know.

Our order is an Outer Banks with Sasquatch, hard top and electronics package, which I know delayed us for a while. But I see them driving all over the road now here.

The ONLY reason I haven't cancelled the order is because so far, they say they are going to honor the price on our order, which was right about MSRP. But aside from that, they cannot tell me squat.

It does seem like they're making it up, and it sucks to punish a Ford customer through dealership allocations when it's not my fault the closest dealer doesn't sell as many vehicles as one in a major metropolis.
I think we have the same dealer, although I'm only 9 months in. $1,000 down, MSRP (I hope they honor that). Like you, they wont tell me how many orders are ahead of me. I didn't even ask about converting to a 2023, I'll just show up at the Dealer on Sept. 29th.

I did email my salesman and told him not to convert automatically to a 2023, as there are some changes I want to make; add tube doors, add tow back in, maybe change to modular top, maybe change color.

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’ve seen 4 broncos today in Oklahoma City. I almost feel like it’s random on who gets their trucks built and who doesn’t at this point
Sometimes I feel like the order is Dealers, their families, Salesmen, Youtubers, ADM. Its kind of like boarding a flight and being in Zone 1.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sometimes I feel like the order is Dealers, their families, Salesmen, Youtubers, ADM. Its kind of like boarding a flight and being in Zone 1.
Don't be ridiculous. YouTubers are much higher on the list. ;)

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
I too was a walk-in order Jan. 22. Lucky you, I never even received the first email. Dealer, verified they put my email in correctly, I even had my salesman email me once to verify it was correct.

I'll continue to patiently wait. Lurking on this board for a long time before I even ordered and I realize being "only" 9 month in, is nothing. But I'm still allowed to find the lack of communication frustrating.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. I talked to Ford twice today, calling the number in their email, and spoke to two different gentlemen (I had to call back because I didn't have my order number, and they won't pull it up based on an email address or phone number, etc). One said the 8th and one said the 21st, for the last day you could be scheduled. Who knows. Apparently their customer support staff aren't all on the same page here.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True lol. They just don’t have any special information haha.
While they didn't have any information about my order's build date, ("It's not scheduled yet." - no kidding?) - they DID provide some interesting answers to questions I had about re-order pricing.

I was told - for what it's worth - by the gentleman at Ford, that Ford is reimbursing dealers for the increase in MSRP. I had mentioned I was frustrated seeing our exact order on another lot for $30k over MSRP. He said my order was price protected and NOT to let the dealership raise the price on me when re-ordering.

Apparently, if true, there are dealerships double-dipping on the MSRP increases - being reimbursed by Ford, and then turning around and charging their customers, too.

Again, one gentleman said the 8th was the cutoff date for 22's being scheduled and the other said the 21st. So who knows there.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While they didn't have any information about my order's build date, ("It's not scheduled yet." - no kidding?) - they DID provide some interesting answers to questions I had about re-order pricing.

I was told - for what it's worth - by the gentleman at Ford, that Ford is reimbursing dealers for the increase in MSRP. I had mentioned I was frustrated seeing our exact order on another lot for $30k over MSRP. He said my order was price protected and NOT to let the dealership raise the price on me when re-ordering.

Apparently, if true, there are dealerships double-dipping on the MSRP increases - being reimbursed by Ford, and then turning around and charging their customers, too.

Again, one gentleman said the 8th was the cutoff date for 22's being scheduled and the other said the 21st. So who knows there.
Thats not secret news, it’s in the Bronco FAQs. It’s how price protection works.

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb Q: What and where is the 'Ford Chat'?
Use this link and you’ll see an option to chat online.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat

You have to put in your name, email and select a reason. I usually choose the top option that says orders, maintenance, etc. Then when you connect with an agent just tell them you’re trying to check the status of a retail Bronco order. You’ll need your four digit order code and the six digit sales code from your Dora sheet and they should be able to look it up. Good luck and let me know if you need any more help figuring that out.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership just sent out emails saying that order guides well be out on 9/19 and order banks for 2023 open on 9/21

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just emailed my dealership and he

I just emailed my dealership and he said it was moved to 9/21
My dealership just sent out emails saying that order guides well be out on 9/19 and order banks for 2023 open on 9/21
Good news! That would appear to be another dealer confirming this list of milestones and dates first posted at #73 on this thread. I received my Sept 6th email today...

Key Dates as of September 1st
  • Sept 6 Email to unscheduled orders "What to Expect" for end of 22MY scheduling / 23MY changeover
  • Sept 8 22MY Order scheduling complete
  • Sept 8-18 WBDO closed for 22MY to 23MY order conversion
  • Sept 13 23MY MYCO Playbook published to dealers
  • Sept 19 23MY Order Guide published
  • Sept 21 Begin updating 23MY retail orders (COVP), non-retail order bank opens & Order Holder email w/ CTA
  • Sept 28 Begin converting Unconverted Reservations to orders & Reservation Holder email
  • Early Oct 23MY scheduling begins
  • Oct 24 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #1 - COVP deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 7 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #2 - COVP Deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 21 COVP Ends - all Reservations must be converted and orders updated to buildable
Sponsored