Sponsored

Is the WildTrak worth it over the Badlands ? ? ? ?

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have priced both to be as closely matched as possible with the exception of the Sasquatch package on the Badlands. With the Lux package (that still leaves the difference of the interiors and the rear steel bumper) the BL was $680 less. If you wanted the Sasquatech on the BL It was $1,820 more. Iā€™m Sticking with the Badlands but still undecided whether or not to squatch it or not
I have been going back and forth on whether or not to get the Sasquatch package on Badlands as well. The biggest reason for me is that I think I will go with the 2.7 and auto and would like to have the 4.70 gears for if/when I go to 35's later on. If 4.70's are offered as a stand alone option or with the tow package it will make it easy for me to pass on Sasquatch.
Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been going back and forth on whether or not to get the Sasquatch package on Badlands as well. The biggest reason for me is that I think I will go with the 2.7 and auto and would like to have the 4.70 gears for if/when I go to 35's later on. If 4.70's are offered as a stand alone option or with the tow package it will make it easy for me to pass on Sasquatch.
Yes, 2.7 auto but didnā€˜t consider the gearing in my analysis. Wish I understood the difference of that aspect better.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I wrote the other day. Still not sure which way I'll go by the end:

"After seeing some of those survey prices, I'm starting to lean Wildtrak over my reserved Badlands. My loaded Wildtrak came in about $1800 less than a similar Badlands and that included the modular front bumper add-on. Vinyl seats vs carpet, rock rails vs no rock rails, sway bar disconnect vs no dis-connect. But then the Wildtrak also includes Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist and Trail One Pedal so the difference becomes even more, probably what $2500 or more for the Badlands over the Wildtrak. My area has lots of open, high speed stuff in the summer (but slick and sometimes deep mud) and then lots of snow in the winter. I don't find severe rock crawling fun, so I won't be doing that. So with all that said, I might be switching to the Wildtrak. We'll see once all the prices come out."

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also trying to decide between BL and WT

Does anyone know if the Marine Grade Vinyl seats can have power adjustments?

I wonder if they will be the same structure/shape as the leather seats

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also trying to decide between BL and WT

Does anyone know if the Marine Grade Vinyl seats can have power adjustments?

I wonder if they will be the same structure/shape as the leather seats
I don't think there is anything that addresses this specifically except that power seats cannot be had with the 2 door. I would imagine if power adjustments aren't tied to leather seats, then it would be tied to one of the interior packages (mid/high/lux). All of the structures should be relatively similar with different finishes (cloth/vinyl/leather).

Gordon Freeman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rail cart
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have priced both to be as closely matched as possible with the exception of the Sasquatch package on the Badlands. With the Lux package (that still leaves the difference of the interiors and the rear steel bumper) the BL was $680 less. If you wanted the Sasquatech on the BL It was $1,820 more. Iā€™m Sticking with the Badlands but still undecided whether or not to squatch it or not
That is with the 2.7 and auto as well? I think with that a s Sasquatch itā€™s even more.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m (at this time) planing to go with a Carbonized Gray, 2Door Wildtrak, with Lux Package, Heated Leather Seats, Keyless Entry, Tow Package, Heavy Duty Bash Plates, Heavy Duty Modular Steel Bumper,
Iā€™m hoping the grill is Black and thinking that the Heated Steering wheel is part of the Lux Package. The Hardtop Sound Deadening should be part of the High Package which is part of the Lux Package.
Electronic Locking Front & Rear Axels should be part of the Sasquatch Package which is standard on the Wildtrak.
Not expecting that my Bronco will be inexpensive but Im at a stage in life where Im going to get it the way I want it. Just hoping to live long enough to actually get my hands on one!!!
If I hit the lottery or make a score betting horses I will get a second one just like it but in Cyber Orange.

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I wrote the other day. Still not sure which way I'll go by the end:

"After seeing some of those survey prices, I'm starting to lean Wildtrak over my reserved Badlands. My loaded Wildtrak came in about $1800 less than a similar Badlands and that included the modular front bumper add-on. Vinyl seats vs carpet, rock rails vs no rock rails, sway bar disconnect vs no dis-connect. But then the Wildtrak also includes Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist and Trail One Pedal so the difference becomes even more, probably what $2500 or more for the Badlands over the Wildtrak. My area has lots of open, high speed stuff in the summer (but slick and sometimes deep mud) and then lots of snow in the winter. I don't find severe rock crawling fun, so I won't be doing that. So with all that said, I might be switching to the Wildtrak. We'll see once all the prices come out."
Same. I went back and forth for a while as well, even looking back at the BD and OB. Going with the WT 2 DR in Race Red with only a few storage options (rack, Molle tailgate, Molle seat backs if I can get them, the slide-out tray (if it doesn't take up more room than it allows you).
I can get aftermarket rock rails and Move bumpers pretty quick after delivery, I'm sure. The Aftermarket industry isn't sitting on their hind end right now, waiting. And they'll come in cheaper than the stock ones.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On second thought my second Bronco would be a Cyber Orange 4 Door Wildtrak like the one below

3BBB41AA-DB3B-402E-8921-A9758A3825B2.png

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. I went back and forth for a while as well, even looking back at the BD and OB. Going with the WT 2 DR in Race Red with only a few storage options (rack, Molle tailgate, Molle seat backs if I can get them, the slide-out tray (if it doesn't take up more room than it allows you).
I can get aftermarket rock rails and Move bumpers pretty quick after delivery, I'm sure. The Aftermarket industry isn't sitting on their hind end right now, waiting. And they'll come in cheaper than the stock ones.
Slide out tray is not going to be available for the 2 door...they have confirmed this. You could option for the drop down table on the tailgate tho, which I think is a good alternative.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slide out tray is not going to be available for the 2 door...they have confirmed this. You could option for the drop down table on the tailgate tho, which I think is a good alternative.
Ahh. Good to know! Thanks!

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I determined it is a matter of priorities for me. Just asked myself what will I typically use the Bronc for and then where will I typically take it for a weekend excursion? The Bronco will run around town so I want the luxuries coupled with the ability to stay in a performance power band (insert Sport Mode) while and at the same time have it be a bad a$$ 4x4 (insert Sasquatch). All this while will be covered by initial warranty so no need for a performance chip, etc - key point in my book.

Like @Dave4x4, I want this vehicle to be the way I want it, recognizing that there are some compromising such as the elimination of the sway bar disco to be made. We have some fantastic local aftermarket 4x4 suppliers/shops and fully expect to be able to add any appropriate feature I could think of including a manual (maybe electronic) sway bar disco in the future. I want cloth seats (my Explorer NBX has great cloth) as vinyl or leather scorches the legs here in AZ and the sound deadening which the carpet (covered with mud mats when off-road) and High Package provides. Since I'm <1 hour to some awesome forest trails, <1 hour to open desert (insert Baja Mode)and 3 hours to the sand dunes, I determined the WildTrak does it for me....now which color? :)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I determined it is a matter of priorities for me. Just asked myself what will I typically use the Bronc for and then where will I typically take it for a weekend excursion? The Bronco will run around town so I want the luxuries coupled with the ability to stay in a performance power band (insert Sport Mode) while and at the same time have it be a bad a$$ 4x4 (insert Sasquatch). All this while will be covered by initial warranty so no need for a performance chip, etc - key point in my book.

Like @Dave4x4, I want this vehicle to be the way I want it, recognizing that there are some compromising such as the elimination of the sway bar disco to be made. We have some fantastic local aftermarket 4x4 suppliers/shops and fully expect to be able to add any appropriate feature I could think of including a manual (maybe electronic) sway bar disco in the future. I want cloth seats (my Explorer NBX has great cloth) as vinyl or leather scorches the legs here in AZ and the sound deadening which the carpet (covered with mud mats when off-road) and High Package provides. Since I'm <1 hour to some awesome forest trails, <1 hour to open desert (insert Baja Mode)and 3 hours to the sand dunes, I determined the WildTrak does it for me....now which color? :)
Same thinking here.
And color depends on 4 or 2 door, to me.
I think the carbonized grey looks good on a 4 door, as does the black. Race red and Orange look better on the 2 door, to me. The rapid red looks good on a 4 door, less so on the 2. Again, all my opinion.
I paint/customize/restore as a hobby and always look to see what paint does for the shape and body lines of a vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited: